1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 May '06 19:12
    I was talking to asviper666 on another thread and he roused my interest in Kabbala having said he studied it in college. It is my understanding that it has something to do with Jewish mysticism. If I remember correctly, Maddona converted and then turned conservative and prudish. Then she said she would not let her children watch TV or listen to certain kinds of music because she deemed them depraved. I can't remember if this was before or after she kissed Brittney Spears on the mouth on national TV. Although stories like this are humerous, I thought it only fair to those who are "of the faith" to come forward and share their beleifs.
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    16 May '06 19:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Although stories like this are humerous, I thought it only fair to those who are "of the faith" to come forward and share their beleifs.
    The tree goes up and down in all directions.
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 May '06 02:18
    I was talking to asviper666 on another thread and he roused my interest in Kabbala having said he studied it in college. It is my understanding that it has something to do with Jewish mysticism. If I remember correctly, Maddona converted and then turned conservative and prudish. Then she said she would not let her children watch TV or listen to certain kin ...[text shortened]... thought it only fair to those who are "of the faith" to come forward and share their beleifs.
    Kabbala is Jewish Mysticism. However, in the earlier in the 20th century, it was adopted and incorporated (and I imagine that Rabbis that actually practice the real thing would say perverted) into the practices of Western Occultists/Ceremonial Magicians like Aleister Crowley and other members of the Occult group known as the Golden Dawn. In the past 20 years or so it has regained some popularity with the rise of modern neopaganism and other occult practices. Somehow it grew from there into the latest fashionable spiritual practice in Hollywood. Go figure. Personally I don't see how you can be a Kabbalist without being a Jew first and a Rabbi at that but what do I know.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 May '06 02:55
    I was talking to asviper666 on another thread and he roused my interest in Kabbala having said he studied it in college. It is my understanding that it has something to do with Jewish mysticism. If I remember correctly, Maddona converted and then turned conservative and prudish. Then she said she would not let her children watch TV or listen to certain kin ...[text shortened]... thought it only fair to those who are "of the faith" to come forward and share their beleifs.
    As far as I know Kabbala is a learning which coincides with quantum physics.

But, then again, I could just be strung out on valium again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirah_(Kabbalah)
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    17 May '06 03:0533 edits
    The Kabbala is a system of correspondences which attributes different eminations of the divine to the Sephiroth on The Tree of Life.
  6. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '06 03:16
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    As far as I know Kabbala is a learning which coincides with quantum physics.

But, then again, I could just be strung out on valium again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirah_(Kabbalah)
    coincides with quantum physics? how? where does a gluon fit in?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '06 04:35
    Originally posted by xcomradex
    coincides with quantum physics? how? where does a gluon fit in?
    Right besides 'Three Quarks for Mr. Mark'
  8. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '06 05:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Right besides 'Three Quarks for Mr. Mark'
    ahh i get it. so madonna possesses sucks/blows duality....
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '06 22:36
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    The Kabbala is a system of correspondences which attributes different eminations of the divine to the Sephiroth on The Tree of Life.
    What is the Sephiroth? Also, what lead you to follow Kabbala. I pray it wasn't Maddona.
  10. Forgotten
    Moves
    18 May '06 00:2111 edits
    What is the Sephiroth? Also, what lead you to follow Kabbala. I pray it wasn't Maddona.
    http://www.yellow.co.nz/site/buildersoftheadytum/images/Tree%20of%20Life.jpg

The spheres are the sephiroth,I was studying the Kabbala years before anyone ever heard of Madonna.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '06 03:10

The spheres are the sephiroth,I was studying the Kabbala years before anyone ever heard of Madonna.
    and God talk with you easily ? and you are closer to the heaven than me ? congratulations !!!! 😠
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 May '06 03:48

I took a look at the web site you provided. So what do these spheres of understanding and wisdom ect. have to do with anything? What is your theology? Do you believe in God? Do you believe in an afterlife? Do you base any of your beliefs in the Bible?
  13. Forgotten
    Moves
    18 May '06 04:036 edits
    Originally posted by drjegc
    and God talk with you easily ? and you are closer to the heaven than me ? congratulations !!!! 😠
    WTF are you babbling on about?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 May '06 23:19
    WTF are you babbling on about?
    Well, if you don't want to talk about Kabbala so be it. I suppose as a mystic religion it was designed to remain mysterious.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '06 04:06
    Well, if you don't want to talk about Kabbala so be it. I suppose as a mystic religion it was designed to remain mysterious.
    its only for the beloved chosen ones !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree