1. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 18:06
    Greetings? I wanted to know what people really think of Kabbalah? It seems that there is a cloud of grey about the truth about it? I would like if real kabbalist responds? But anyone with any foundational knowledge on the subject may respond thank you!
    Master of Light
  2. Forgotten
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 01:34
    you might also refer to the thread any other kabbalist here at RHP?
    yes the kabbala is all about the occult everything from astrology numerology gematria etc etc has its roots in the kabbala
    if not for kabbala,egyptology and paganisim(who by the way also have seemed to have adopted kabbalistic beliefs)there whould be NO western occultist thought
    everything on the tree of life corresponds to a tarot card a planet an angel a zodiak sign an element or some other occult attribute
    so yes it is an occult belief
    in my study of world religions in college , we defined occult religion as a religion that believes in ghosts ,life after death,and miricles
    by that definition all religions are occult ..christianity being the biggest
    cheers
    art
  3. Colorado
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 07:222 edits
    Originally posted by Master Of Light
    Greetings? I wanted to know what people really think of Kabbalah? It seems that there is a cloud of grey about the truth about it? I would like if real kabbalist responds? But anyone with any foundational knowledge on the subject may respond thank you!
    Master of Light
    "I wanted to know what people really think of Kabbalah? It seems that there is a cloud of grey about the truth about it?"

Maybe if you could shed some light on the kabbalah it might clear up some of the grey.
  4. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 08:20
    Technically speaking, this forum is occult.
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 17:41
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    [b]"I wanted to know what people really think of Kabbalah? It seems that there is a cloud of grey about the truth about it?"

Maybe if you could shed some light on the kabbalah it might clear up some of the grey.[/b]
    actually
    grey is the heart of a wise kabbalist
    the left pillar of the tree of life is black and is an extreme
    the right pillar is white and is also an extreme
    the center pillar is grey and neutral and it is the very heart of the tree it is called the path of the arrow christians referr to it as the holy trinity
    like they understand the tree of life lol anyways if anyone wants to pm me questions or post here or whatever im cool
    cheers
    art
  6. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 17:53
    That was very profound. So you clearing up the word occult really put a perspective on a lot of things. Shows juts how much christians feel they know. And its amazing how every diffrant church believes they have the truth and everyone else have the lies. Of course no one wants to go to a church that is full of lies....so everyone has to believe they have the truth....or the church benches would be empty and the treasury would be bankrupt. No one would be giving there hard earned tithing money.
    Master Of Light
  7. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 18:04
    In its entirety. Kabbala reveals three immense spiritual forces and laws that rule the universe. The dark laws (pillar of darkness) the light laws (pillar of light) and the grey laws(middle pillar mixed with all laws). Once a person is exposed they are burdened with the choice to choose there spiritual path. If they choose darkness...the kabbalist is able to harness the darkness in the universe to do there dark practices. The zodiac is discribed as naming the gate your soul entered. Example:Virgo...the month of september.....according to kabbalist a gate in heaven opened up and your soul traveled into the earth to incarnate in flesh. ironically the twelve signs parallel the 12 tribes of isreal. And the twelve foundations of city in heaven new yeruselem. You are exposed to the exsistance of angels of judgements....and given there actual true names....you are esposed to the angels of mercy....attached to the 42 names of god. And you are taught how they function between the three pillars. Souls are also born from these three forces in the world to balance the earth. There are dark souls...light souls....and grey souls.....and they are here for balance. Although once a person is aware that these three forces are connected to there left right and middle sides of the body they can resist there souls nature and change it. It gets more technical on the actual methods and im not even scratching the surface. kabbalah help you see the three forces behind religion: Fire(religions of harsh judgement) water(religions whcih foundations that are built on love and mercy and light) and Wind(religions that mingle the two forces of fire and water to manipulate the members accordingly) there are earth religions that combine all the elemtal main forces....but that means it has a mix of truth and lies and its very complex. I dont want to put more than I have on this post I have reavealed to many secrets as it is.....But suffice it too say.....what ever soul you are....you have a purpose....you can reject it. But it would take learning the secrets of the universe(kabbalah) to do so.
    Master of Light
    Kabbalist@gmail.com
  8. Forgotten
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 18:21
    awsome post dude
    well said
  9. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 22:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Forgotten
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 01:28
    good and evil are relitive terms
    i dont believe such things exist i think things just are
    good and evil depends on ur perspective
    it is a thing we put in our own minds
    it is the true original sin
  11. Colorado
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 00:57
    Originally posted by vistesd
    In answer to the first question of this thread: Not! Unless, of course, one is using the word “occult” in such a broad sense as to include every religion in the world, in even their most orthodox expressions. Now many people are attracted to this word used in this way because it is titillating—but that belongs to the yetzer ha’ra. To promote the v ...[text shortened]... speak of here.

Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu, Ribbono shel olam, oseh ma’aseh v’reishit!
    Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree