1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Feb '14 14:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Like I said before, this is just capitalism at work. Other people have their evilution museums, so I see nothing wrong with one creation museum.
    There would be nothing wrong with a creationist museum if they put up a disclaimer at the door saying these are just made up stories, like humans and dino's walking together. That is the most ignorant concept in all of your pseudoscience nonsense inherent in creationism. THAT part is 100% man made, even if you accept the bible as coming from a god, there is NOTHING in the bible about dinosaurs and humans being together at the same time and place on Earth.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '14 22:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There would be nothing wrong with a creationist museum if they put up a disclaimer at the door saying these are just made up stories, like humans and dino's walking together. That is the most ignorant concept in all of your pseudoscience nonsense inherent in creationism. THAT part is 100% man made, even if you accept the bible as coming from a god, there is ...[text shortened]... HING in the bible about dinosaurs and humans being together at the same time and place on Earth.
    I have been to the National History Museum in our nations capital city and there is no disclaimer about those cave men an women being just artists creations of what they think they might have looked like and that there stories about them could be bogus.

The words we use for the dinosaurs of today were not invented when the first bible translations were done. But the Holy Bible does describe a couple creatures that could very well be dinosaurs and dragons. One example is a very large creature with a tail like a cedar tree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree