Lack of accurate knowledge....

Lack of accurate knowledge....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
He's not here for a serious discussion, only to rile people up.

Might as well stop bashing your head against the wall when it comes to that one.
Yeah I know. Just hope that someday he'll get over himself and maybe, just maybe show some interest in learning. From time to time some worse then he is makes a turn around and is willing to have a normal discussion which in turn opens one up to actually listen and learn.

ENGLAND

Moves
25 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
Whatever tickles your fancy.......

Someday when you grow up and want a serious discussion let me know.
There is a thread on hell running right now if you feel up to it cult boy.

ENGLAND

Moves
25 Jun 20
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Yeah I know. Just hope that someday he'll get over himself and maybe, just maybe show some interest in learning.
Learning from you?

LOL (sic)

What waist (sic) of time!!!!!!!!!!!! (!)

ENGLAND

Moves
26 Jun 20

“Accurate Knowledge” = Jehovah’s Witness/Watchtower doctrine.

Of course!

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
Yeah I know. Just hope that someday he'll get over himself and maybe, just maybe show some interest in learning. From time to time some worse then he is makes a turn around and is willing to have a normal discussion which in turn opens one up to actually listen and learn.
Are you willing to have a normal conversation about some of the JW's suspect beliefs or explain how your 'good news' qualifies as good news when it includes the destruction of billions of people?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Are you willing to have a normal conversation about some of the JW's suspect beliefs or explain how your 'good news' qualifies as good news when it includes the destruction of billions of people?
Always but this very much seems like a loaded topic. If you are honestly wanting to ask that is fine, but if you have plans to just attack then no..

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
Always but this very much seems like a loaded topic. If you are honestly wanting to ask that is fine, but if you have plans to just attack then no..
I have plans to disagree and question. Is that equatable with attack?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have plans to disagree and question. Is that equatable with attack?
Sure that's fine. Let me hear what ya got......

ENGLAND

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
Sure that's fine. Let me hear what ya got......
Does “Accurate Knowledge” refer to anything other doctrine and teaching by the Watchtower organisation?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
26 Jun 20

@divegeester said
Does “Accurate Knowledge” refer to anything other doctrine and teaching by the Watchtower organisation?
A couple points for you, not that you'll read it or understand it. The bible clearly says that the light or "truth or accuracy of knowledge" in the bible will get brighter and brighter towards the end of the world of wicked mankind which will happen at Armageddon.
Do you agree with that or no? It's in your bible.
The bible also says Jehovah will have a people for his name. Who's name? God's who's name is Jehovah. Who is the only religion that uses that name? Jehovah's Witnesses. It's in your bible.
The Bible also says few will be the ones to make it thru Armageddon, you know the cramped road example? It's in your bible.
By far the most so called religions do not use his name, have still got in their beliefs such things as a burning hell, that Jesus and Jehovah are the same, worship idols, ,etc, etc.
The bible says that as time goes on his people would remove all pagan beliefs and teachings from their worship. It's in your bible.
With those teachings and turning ourselves into worshiping Jehovah and him alone with truths of the bible, yes accurate truths with NO pagan teachings at all in our beliefs is not just our doctrines, it is our life. That is in your bible.
Plus the bible is very clear as to how many like yourself will treat us. You are actually a prophecy in the flesh because we all know how you feel. Good job on fulfilling a part of the bible. You had no idea about that huh? And guess what? That is also in your bible....
But I also know you will never see or understand those scriptures. You know why? Like your friend FMF, you never really want to see those things in reality.....so Jehovah does not let you for many reasons.

F

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
The bible also says Jehovah will have a people for his name. Who's name? God's who's name is Jehovah. Who is the only religion that uses that name? Jehovah's Witnesses. It's in your bible.
Did your organization commission a customized version of the Bible during the C20th which uses the word "Jehovah" in a different way from other Bibles?

F

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
Plus the bible is very clear as to how many like yourself will treat us. You are actually a prophecy in the flesh because we all know how you feel. Good job on fulfilling a part of the bible.
Do you believe that not subscribing to the doctrines of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization is "sinful"?

F

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
The bible clearly says that the light or "truth or accuracy of knowledge" in the bible will get brighter and brighter towards the end of the world of wicked mankind which will happen at Armageddon.
For the purposes of your assertion, does your definition of "truth or accuracy of knowledge" coincide exactly and only with the policies and doctrines of the JW organization?

F

Moves
26 Jun 20

@galveston75 said
The Bible also says few will be the ones to make it thru Armageddon, you know the cramped road example? It's in your bible.
reasons.
Your OP talks about posters' "foolishness" and posters being "very spiritually inept" and having "tiny little thoughts". You obviously don't mean to apply these labels to yourself. Do you mean to apply them to ALL Christians here [and elsewhere] who are not members of the JW organization and who reject the ways in which its scriptural interpretations deviate from the vast majority of Christian denominations?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Jun 20

@fmf said
Did your organization commission a customized version of the Bible during the C20th which uses the word "Jehovah" in a different way from other Bibles?
We put the name of our God Jehovah back where it should have never been removed.