Silly questions......
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 12:50
    @fmf said
    Actually I do know a lot about you.

I have read literally hundreds of copies of The Watchtower and Awake.

I befriended three married couples who were JWs on three different continents.

More to the point, I have read at least 30,000 posts by robbie carrobie about his JW version of Christianity and I have read more than 30,000 posts by you about your organization's doct ...[text shortened]... k and the spiritual mindmap that you project.

So to say I know nothing about you is a bit silly.
    You still no nothing. One who turns their back on the supreme ruler and the creator of all things, including you, has some serious issues with spiritual knowledge.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 17:23
    @galveston75 said
    Silly questions......
    Dodge, dodge, dodge.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 17:25
    @galveston75 said
    You still no nothing. One who turns their back on the supreme ruler and the creator of all things, including you, has some serious issues with spiritual knowledge.
    As do people who willingly yolk themselves to the Jehovah’s Witness religion which bullies and ostracises non conformist members, propagates practices which equate to child sacrifice and covers up evidence of child sex abuse in its leadership.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 19:01
    @galveston75 said
    Hasn't your church done this with Jesus?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 19:40
    @suzianne said
    Hasn't your church done this with Jesus?
    This has been explained to you countless times. Why can't you understand that? We have never turned our backs on Jesus the son of God.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 20:14
    @galveston75 said
    This has been explained to you countless times.
    Haven’t you rocked up here, in this forum, “countless times” With the same old hackneyed rhetoric with which you have once again returned with this thread?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 08:061 edit
    @galveston75 said
    One who turns their back on the supreme ruler and the creator of all things, including you, has some serious issues with spiritual knowledge.
    I have no reason - that I find credible - to believe that I have turned my back on any sort of "supreme ruler and the creator of all things" or that you have any information about it, if such a being exists. This does not prevent me from knowing what it is you've been saying in your tens of thousands of posts.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 18:18
    @fmf said
    I have no reason - that I find credible - to believe that I have turned my back on any sort of "supreme ruler and the creator of all things" or that you have any information about it, if such a being exists. This does not prevent me from knowing what it is you've been saying in your tens of thousands of posts.
    https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201503/is-there-a-god-exist/
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 21:37
    @galveston75 said
    https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201503/is-there-a-god-exist/
    I had a look the page talks about God giving an “inner joy” to those who study the Bible.

Will a person be precluded from this God given “inner joy” if they decide to not become a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church and instead study the bible with another Christian church?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 01:03
    @divegeester said
    I had a look the page talks about God giving an “inner joy” to those who study the Bible.

Will a person be precluded from this God given “inner joy” if they decide to not become a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church and instead study the bible with another Christian church?
    I'll use you and what I know of you here at RHP and the way you deal with people as an example. And you know this is not just my opinion because almost everyone has commented on your personality, which for the most part stinks. In fact it is such a downer for so many of us, you have the ability to get under ones skin even to the point of getting me to fall into your trap and say things I know better then to do, mostly in my answers to you.
    So the point is you are the perfect example of someone who has never attained the inner joy that naturally comes to those who are sincerely looking for the accurate truths in the bible and the key point here is wanting to share this with others to let them experience this joy.
    This is clearly something you do not have by all your comments and posting that never teach anything spiritually and nothing that shows joy to us.
    But this is between you and Jehovah and it is his decision with how he views you. Not mine or with any spiritual organization, but just between you and your creator.
    So no need in asking me these same old questions about does one have to be a JW to get this or that from God. It is him you need to ask, not me.........
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 01:06
    The most accurate knowledge would be the light in the head that says everything is fine and all will be well, not the elaborate barking of verbiage promulgators.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 07:01
    @galveston75 said
    I'll use you and what I know of you here at RHP and the way you deal with people as an example. And you know this is not just my opinion because almost everyone has commented on your personality, which for the most part stinks. In fact it is such a downer for so many of us, you have the ability to get under ones skin even to the point of getting me to fall into your trap ...[text shortened]... ut does one have to be a JW to get this or that from God. It is him you need to ask, not me.........
    A simple reply; “no because we are a cult” would have sufficed.

But it this hate filled lash out by you gives you a sense that you have replied to my simple “checkmate” question then I suppose that will have to stand for you as your witness for Jehovah.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 07:04
    @galveston75 said
    So no need in asking me these same old questions about does one have to be a JW to get this or that from God. It is him you need to ask, not me.........
    Your inability to face a simple question without becoming filled with hate is acknowledged.

I’ll ask Jehovah and see what he says then, perhaps he will send me a different Jehovah’s Witness, one who is a more stand up and be counted sort of witness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree