1. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 17:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    Everyone can agree that giving to the poor is good, but is everyone who gives to the poor good?

No. As I have shown, men like Al Capone did so, but only for their own benefit.

The US government gives money to every man, woman, and child on the planet, but is it because they care about them? No, it is because they want influence in their lives.

Sh ...[text shortened]... funds to "help people" around the world. In fact, it is almost necessary to justify such power.
    Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Christ, you're insufferable...no offense.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 18:201 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "But there is no equal opportunity."

Under the USA Constitutional Principles there is; it's neutralized in practice
    whenever power mongering federal governments assume the role of God.
    A man after my own heart!

Unfortunately, anyone under 50+ is at a disadvantage in understanding how our constitution was upheld for over 100 years if they learned about early American history after 1968. By then the new liberal federal government school curriculum was in effect.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 20:47
    Originally posted by josephw
    A man after my own heart!

Unfortunately, anyone under 50+ is at a disadvantage in understanding how our constitution was upheld for over 100 years if they learned about early American history after 1968. By then the new liberal federal government school curriculum was in effect.
    Bring back ]the Dred Scott decision. And the 3/5ths rule. Is Plessey in or out?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree