1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '15 19:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Lol. I nearly gave you a thumb-up for the 2nd part of your post. Quite good actually.
    give robbie a thumbs up i double dog dare you!
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 14:32
    There are more gays than bishops in the church
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 04:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ummm try as i might i don't see how stating that the cross is a pagan symbol from antiquity is agreeing with the lesbain bishop. Did she also say it was a pagan symbol from antiquity?
    The Romans also crucified Christ Jesus and others on crosses. Christians have used crosses as a way to remember how Christ died for our sins. I see nothing wrong with that.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 09:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Romans also crucified Christ Jesus and others on crosses. Christians have used crosses as a way to remember how Christ died for our sins. I see nothing wrong with that.
    If someone was killed in a car accident, would you advocate wearing the wreckage to remember them by?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 09:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you the type of Christian who forgets important things easily if you do not have symbols everywhere to remind you?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 14:13
    dive & robbie tag-teaming RJHinds !!!

Priceless.
  7. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:51
    I hope the removal of these crosses doesn't cause a splinter in lesbian bishops.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 20:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    If someone was killed in a car accident, would you advocate wearing the wreckage to remember them by?
    No, but that is an individual decision in my opinion. 😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 20:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you the type of Christian who forgets important things easily if you do not have symbols everywhere to remind you?
    My memory is not that bad yet. I actually don't have any crosses, but I don't fault others if they wish to wear a cross necklace around their neck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree