1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 00:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    My support for killing animals for food "declares" nothing of the sort. You are being presumptuous.
    Vishvahetu, a.k.a Dasa, is ignoring you. You're not one of the choosen.

Why don't you reply to one of my replies to one of your replies to one of my replies to one of your posts?

I feel like I'm being ignored. 😛
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 00:12
    Originally posted by josephw
    Vishvahetu, a.k.a Dasa, is ignoring you. You're not one of the choosen.

Why don't you reply to one of my replies to one of your replies to one of my replies to one of your posts?

I feel like I'm being ignored.
    A lot of the general points I make to Dasa about making assertions about spirituality and projecting ones belief system onto others, apply to you too. So I won't repeat them. I see the two of you as being very similar in terms of spiritual and intellectual mind map.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 00:171 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    A lot of the general points I make to Dasa about making assertions about spirituality and projecting ones belief system onto others, apply to you too. So I won't repeat them. I see the two of you as being very similar in terms of spiritual and intellectual mind map.
    You're beginning to sound like a troll.

That fellow Dasa and I are nothing alike. But if it makes you happy to think so then have at it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 00:22
    Originally posted by josephw
    That fellow Dasa and I are nothing alike. But if it makes you happy to think so then have at it.
    It does not "make [me] happy". It is simply an observation.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 00:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    It does not "make [me] happy". It is simply an observation.
    You're an objective kind of guy.

I have an idea for a thread I got from reading Dasa. It will make a clear distinction between what I believe and what he believes. I think you may find it interesting. Maybe.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 23:33
    Originally posted by Dasa
    So like I said before, I will not be responding to abusive,manipulative, slanderous, baiting, straw man comments.
    So at least "be honest" and stop producing them yourself.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 23:341 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Many are "defending animal cruelty"? Who for example? I myself do not defend animal cruelty. I can't think of anyone else who does. Many people have explicitly condemned it. Including myself - a condemnation that you accepted, if I recall correctly. Straight forward question: People "defending animal cruelty"? Who are you referring to?
    I've been over this ground with him numerous times.

It's like talking to a brick wall.

In his dishonest way of speaking, when he says "cruelty" what he means is "killing".
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 23:48
    Originally posted by Dasa

Eating meat and supporting animal slaughter, is a declaration that their spirituality is not working for them and is worthless.
    You claim you do not support "error".

Well, here's a big one.

In fact, I'd go so far as to call it a lie.

It is certainly NOT truth.

What it might be, is opinion, and you are always claiming yours are truth.

You claim similar non sequiturs ("it does not follow" ) in your arguments against the Bible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree