1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 05:341 edit
    In two months my subscription will be up for renewal, and I shall not be renewing it, so I will go over basic again.........for I cannot present anything higher than the basics because many in this forum are not qualified to receive higher knowledge, accept for possibly two persons.

Persons who reject Vedanta, do not reject because of understanding or knowledge..........but they reject because they do not have understanding or knowledge.

If some one handed me a book on nuero surgery and I read the entire 800 pages, and then they asked me if I would recommend the book.....I would have to say I had no clue to whether I should recommend it or not because to recommend it or not recommend it, I would have to understand it, and I do not.

Vedanta cannot be understood by simply reading some of it, and even if you read the entire 650 books, you still would not understand it.

To understand Vedanta a person first of all must be correctly qualified to study it, and even when qualified they have to have patience for the purifying affect of the spiritual process to take affect.

The qualification to start studying Vedanta is...

The genuine desire to understand and know God in truth.
    Humility. (not mundane humility)
    Submissive enquiry.
    Determination.
    Thorough truthfulness.
    The willingness to put the understanding of God above all things.
    Give up sinful life.
    To stop killing.
    To refrain from intoxication, gambling, meat eating and illicit sex.
    To stop speculating.
    To purchase the authorized books on Vedanta.
    To call on the name of God.
    To not associate with mundane persons.

When a person is genuine and serious, they will do what is necessary enthusiastically and consistently..........and they will definitely experience their consciousness being raised from mundane to the transcendental platform.

If the consciousness does not change and become elevated to the transcendental platform of love of God, then Vedanta is worthless.

Persons who are not genuine will not do these things, and they will instead embrace fabricated false religion....for false religion will allow the people to keep on with their mundane activities, and it will give them a free ticket to heaven for simply subscribing to that religion without the person purifying their mind, heart and intelligence.

Because false religion is easy to follow, without the person required to raise their consciousness to the pure platform.....then billions flock to these cheating religions to get their free tickets, and they will all simply return to this world of suffering after death.

These cheating religions are evident by the fact, that they are only recently created by mundane persons, and they teach much error......and they support animal cruelty.

Even though this is clear to see.....persons do not care that they are being cheated, for they are not serious or genuine about their spiritual lives in the first place, for how could a genuine person on the spiritual path, accept that causing suffering to animals is permitted by their false teachings......they cannot accept this unless they turn a blind eye to what is taking place.

The three main cheating religions of the world are.....Islam, Christianity, Judaism (and Buddhism is in a class of its own), but they all teach error and true religion must not present error.

Any religion teaching error is false.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 06:22
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In two months my subscription will be up for renewal, and I shall not be renewing it, so I will go over basic again.........for I cannot present anything higher than the basics because many in this forum are not qualified to receive higher knowledge, accept for possibly two persons.

Persons who reject Vedanta, do not reject because of understanding or knowl ...[text shortened]... l teach error and true religion must not present error.

Thank you for the information about your personal beliefs. However, all the assertions you made about people who do not share your beliefs seem rather meaningless and alienating. The only people who might be inclined to agree with you would be those who already submit themselves to the same Vedic "authority" as you do. In other words, your post is presumptuous and makes you and your religious dogma appear so peripheral. In that respect, it would seem that your last 2 months here are going to be much the same as the first 10 months, minus the raw personal abuse, hopefully.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 07:40
    The qualification to start studying Vedanta is...

The genuine desire to understand and know God in truth.
    Humility. (not mundane humility)
    Submissive enquiry.
    Determination.
    Thorough truthfulness.
    The willingness to put the understanding of God above all things.
    Give up sinful life.
    To stop killing.
    To refrain from intoxication, gambling, meat eatin ...[text shortened]... uthorized books on Vedanta.
    To call on the name of God.
    To not associate with mundane persons.
    I am willing to bet that you yourself did not do all those before starting to study vedanta. I am also willing to bet that you will not find a single person here willing to do so before starting to study vedanta.
    So stop wasting your time, and go somewhere else.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 08:05
    I shall not respond to abusive, thoughtless, envious, slanderous, meaningless, baseless and ridiculous responses from persons who are angry because they have been clearly exposed as presenting falsity.
    '
    For the truthful person it is clear to see what is truth and what is error.......but for the untruthful person, they will always defend absurdity and error.....this high-lights their questionable character.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 09:27
    ...Humility...
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 09:40
    I shall not respond to abusive, thoughtless, envious, slanderous, meaningless, baseless and ridiculous responses from persons who are angry because they have been clearly exposed as presenting falsity. For the truthful person it is clear to see what is truth and what is error.......but for the untruthful person, they will always defend absurdity and error.....this high-lights their questionable character.
    Thank you for the information about your personal beliefs... and the timely little demonstration of your familiar forum personality.
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 11:51
    I shall not respond to abusive, thoughtless, envious, slanderous, meaningless, baseless and ridiculous responses from persons who are angry because they have been clearly exposed as presenting falsity.
    '
    For the truthful person it is clear to see what is truth and what is error.......but for the untruthful person, they will always defend absurdity and error.....this high-lights their questionable character.
    Ok, fast forward two months and then fark off already.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 12:30
    In two months my subscription will be up for renewal, and I shall not be renewing it...
    Good riddance.

Probably (and also hopefully) the only time I will use this perennial Crowleyism with any measure of sincerity.
  9. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 20:05

Persons who reject Vedanta, do not reject because of understanding or knowl ...[text shortened]... l teach error and true religion must not present error.

“...To stop speculating....”

in other words, you are telling us to stop thinking about what the truth may be.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '11 21:26

You sound like a scientologist.

You give us six statements of utter bullcrap in your closing, but then finish with "Any religion teaching error is false."

The only error I see here is yours.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 00:14

Your behavior, assuming you will follow through, suggests a lesson, as so many things do: If, by not resubscribing, we can liberate our souls from at least that part of the endless cycle of birth and suffering and death and rebirth that we reenter each time we sign up for a RHP tournament, perhaps there IS a way to uncover and apply an attitude of detachment to a less mundane, more transcendental platform.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 01:01

Not renewing your subscription?

Does that mean you will stop posting in this forum?

Only two persons in this forum may qualify? Will you then start PMing them instead of posting here?

Feels like a lottery. Who are they? For the love of God please don't keep us in suspense.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 01:05
    '
    Eat some meat. Quit whining.
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 06:532 edits

It is unfortunate that in your ten months here you have not served the purpose a true believer in an "underdog" religion should have perfomed.

Dammit man I was rootin for ya!Reveal Hidden Content
    (for as long as your religion represented the minority on these boards with respect to any particular religion of course)
    When we atheists invoke the FSM it loses it's punch against theists because being a well known toy deity it gets dismissed. The fact that it's usage illuminates a problem with their reasoning largely goes unnoticed,

But you!? You really do believe in your different God - and you could have engaged the Christians in debate here employing all the tools at their disposal, and like an angel on your shoulder I'd have been right there to parry any challenges (by Christians) to your use of scriptural arguments/circular reasoning/etc..., on the grounds that they do it too!
    Instead you have avoided debate entirely settling for the I'm right and if you don't accept Vedanta then you're [insert string of ad-homs]

Ah shame...looks like I'll have to wait for a devout muslim or believer in Scientology, or whatever to come along :[
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 07:13
    Forget the 2 months to go. You can keep posting when you are not a sub.
    Rather read all the responses here on this thread and think how you may meet ALL of them halfway and possibly have a dialogue that goes beyond "I'm right , you're wrong".

If you cant see this then 2 millenia will not be enough to get through to anyone on here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree