1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 13:31
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    you are pathetic - so much for a fair game right? this only proves why atheists have no good moral values and only think about them self. you should really feel sorry for yourself instead. good luck with your game, you won it from the word go.
    On the contrary, he gave you a point that you did not deserve. That's as charitable as any Christian could be. If there has been any bias so far, it is in your favor.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 15:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hi boonon. What do you think about the term "war game"?
    Hi,

I'm not sure what you are asking.

Do you mean the definition of the word war game? It is used as both a noun and a verb. I'm not sure what you mean by 'term'. Please elaborate a little more for me so that I can answer directly the question you are asking.

Thanks.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 15:20
    Originally posted by boonon
    I'm not sure what you are asking.
    It's just that, on the previous page, you said you're "not convinced that a 'game' on war is appropriate". I was curious about what you think of the collocation "war game".
  4. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 15:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's just that, on the previous page, you said you're "not convinced that a 'game' on war is appropriate". I was curious about what you think of the collocation "war game".
    Ok I think I see .

What I meant was I thought he was making a game out of real wars that had already transpired.

However after Stellspalfie explained to me his intenetions of his post , I understood what he meant. I took 'game' from his title, and put it with 'war' from ' war monger' from his post.

The word game from his thread and was not really what he was talking about, what he really was talking about was war. Or more specifically who has started those 'wars'.

It was my misunderstanding of his actual intent of his thread that caused me to put the two
    together.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 17:05
    you are pathetic - so much for a fair game right? this only proves why atheists have no good moral values and only think about them self. you should really feel sorry for yourself instead. good luck with your game, you won it from the word go.
    You are duped and programmed into thinking christian morals come from god. Since all religions are 100% man made, no god needed, men have been able to concoct tall tales for tens of thousands of years, no doubt Neanderals were inventing gods right along side homo so-called sapiens.

So the moral values you hold so dear and so disdain anyone else's values, come from mankind anyway so your moral values are on the exact same footing as atheistic viewpoints.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 17:171 edit
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Sure, Hitler must be Christian. Afterall, he lived precisely as Jesus commanded.

Yep. Anyone who has ever claimed to be Christian at any point in their life, has got to be a Christian to the end. No exceptions.

I guess that makes your buddy FMF a Christian as well.

Or, is the title only reserved for people who commit genocide?

I see.

No bias there... not at all. A completely fair and balanced assessment. Well done.
    if you are going to go by living precisely as jesus commanded, then you must come to the conclusion that there are no christians, or if there are, they must be very few indeed, probably count them on your fingers and toes. and i actually hold this view personally.
  7. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 20:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what did i say to insult you?
    i cant, but i was feeling sorry for the christians as they can usually only name two athiests (and one wasnt really and athiest)

...that was insulting us Christians.
  8. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 20:56
    so are you standing by the comment that atheist 'have no good morals'? have you really thought about what you are saying. it sounds like you are letting your emotions speak rather than your brain. i think you should retract the statement.
    Not retracting anything, like I said, haven't been proven wrong yet.
  9. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 20:59
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    On the contrary, he gave you a point that you did not deserve. That's as charitable as any Christian could be. If there has been any bias so far, it is in your favor.
    I understand and hence I said it is debatable, but then the insult came.
  10. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 21:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are duped and programmed into thinking christian morals come from god. Since all religions are 100% man made, no god needed, men have been able to concoct tall tales for tens of thousands of years, no doubt Neanderals were inventing gods right along side homo so-called sapiens.

So the moral values you hold so dear and so disdain anyone else's values, ...[text shortened]... from mankind anyway so your moral values are on the exact same footing as atheistic viewpoints.
    Some people are dumb enough to believe you're right in what you said, I don't.
    You are right in one thing in your post though, man made up a lot of things, and those thing include a lot of things and to mention a few:

1. Atheism
    2. Evolution (the big bang)
    3. Origin of live
    4. FSM (had to bring this one in here)
    5. Aliens
    6. ...etc etc
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 21:29
    i cant, but i was feeling sorry for the christians as they can usually only name two athiests (and one wasnt really and athiest)

you found somebody saying christians can generally only name around 2 atheist leaders who have gone to war offensive??? seems a little over sensitive to me, the banter on here can be robust.

id also point out you are offended that i suggested christians can only name 2 atheists that have caused war. yet im pretty sure the count so far is around 2 or 3 depending on if you think hitler was an atheist. its probably better to wait until ive been proven wrong before you get all sensitive.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 21:32
    Not retracting anything, like I said, haven't been proven wrong yet.
    dude, your making yourself look a bit stupid here.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 02:55

so what you are saying here is that you find facts insulting.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 03:31
    I understand and hence I said it is debatable, but then the insult came.
    I think you should capitalize it to emphasize this momentous event in your life.

"...but then, The Insult came."
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 08:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Christians don't start wars, they finish them. 😏
    weak attempt at humor. and false. and nonsense.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree