Let's reverse roles

Let's reverse roles

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
But then again, I expect more from you, too, and I am continually disappointed.
Thank you for your encouragement.

F

Moves
19 Mar 17

All the ones driven by your never-ending quest to show Christians in some "horrible, self-serving" light, which is ironic in the extreme.

And which is, well, all of them.
How can my seven on-topic questions to vivify possibly be characterized as "attacks" on Christians as part of a quest to portray them "in some horrible, self-serving light"? Go back and read the questions I asked again. In what way were they "attacks"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Mar 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Thank you for your encouragement.
That's not really where I was going with that, but you know that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
How can my seven on-topic questions to vivify possibly be characterized as "attacks" on Christians as part of a quest to portray them "in some horrible, self-serving light"? Go back and read the questions I asked again. In what way were they "attacks"?
I don't like reading what you post the first time I read it. Don't ask me to go back for a "second helping". It generally tastes just as bad the second time.

F

Moves
21 Mar 17

I don't like reading what you post the first time I read it. Don't ask me to go back for a "second helping". It generally tastes just as bad the second time.
Here are the questions again ~ what's "bad" about them?

Do you believe that homosexuals who believe in Jesus can live out their lives in loving (and physical) relationships with other homosexuals and still be "saved"?

As a Christian, what is your perception of the reality of hell? (Later rephrased as: What is the nature of "Hell" according to your Christian beliefs?)

As a Christian, then, to your way of thinking, who is "Satanic"?

As a Christian, how would you define "fair" in "a fair chance to know of Christ" in the above assertion? [in reply to "For those who truly haven't had a fair chance to know of Christ, God will judge sinners by the law written on their hearts, according to Romans."]

As a [non-denominational] Christian, what was your view of and attitude towards 'denominational churches'?

As a Christian, do you support capital punishment?

Do you think that all the popes of the Roman Catholic Church may well be in "Hell"?

When JS357 asked vivify what kinds of questions he wanted, vivify answered: "Basically, the typical kinds of questions you see on this forum." That's when I posted the questions above.

F

Moves
21 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne to divegeester
I have problems with [FMF's] slick "I'm-your-pal" smile while he completely, unreasonably attacks people as if they were completely and totally unreasonable.
How can my questions to vivify on page 2 in any shape or form be described as "attacks"?

Moves
22 Mar 17

That's not really where I was going with that, but you know that.
And I wasn't really thanking you for it, but you know that.

Moves
22 Mar 17

This is just a plain dodge.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
22 Mar 17

If you are very polite we may let you keep Skye and the Oban coast.
Skye is far too nice to leave to the Scottish.

Moves
22 Mar 17

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Skye is far too nice to leave to the Scottish.
All of Scotland is very nice.

Except where robbie carrobie lives which is a hell-hole.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Mar 17

All of Scotland is very nice.

Except where robbie carrobie lives which is a hell-hole.
Cloud Cuckoo land is in Scotland?!

rc

Moves
22 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Cloud Cuckoo land is in Scotland?!
Yes Eilean a' Cheò (Island of mist) Skye is well named for every time I have been there to climb the Cullins midst has descended making climbing dangerous and we have had to turn back. Remember people you gotta respect the mountain, people come and die every year cause the don't respect the mountain 🙁

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes Eilean a' Cheò (Island of mist) Skye is well named for every time I have been there to climb the Cullins midst has descended making climbing dangerous and we have had to turn back. Remember people you gotta respect the mountain, people come and die every year cause the don't respect the mountain 🙁
...Hmm, I was taken to a place
The hall of the mountain kings
I stood high by the mountain tops...