1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 21:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dasa said something genious. Sometimes he is bright.

I repeat it especially for you below:

Dishonesty comes in many forms and many do not know (they pretend not to know ).......why I use the word dishonest.

The following may help you.

*To come into the spirituality forum without any desire to learn or co-operate is dishonest.

*To ask baitin ...[text shortened]... ve and disingenuous attitude.......or you are also dishonest and have no business in this forum.
    You still here?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 21:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yeah, I was on of that southy.
    Inspirational wasnt it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 21:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Inspirational wasnt it.
    Normal you, is what I'd call it.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 04:46
    Robbie da man, here is my manifesto dear friends,

1. maintain a sense of humour at all times
    2. talk lots of nonsense, free form is the best, the world is full of people trying to
    make sense of a nonsensical system
    3. engage your imagination, daydreaming is to be encouraged as a serious hobby,
    all chess players should have a hobby.
    4. list ...[text shortened]... applied, three
    thousand years of human history to learn from.

thanks for taking the time.
    diddums... went to the mods did we? awwww. Pity you. 🙁

Here's my manifesto in response to yours truly:

1. Agreed. I think I tend towards humour often, but some thick stickdhits don't know humour when it slaps them in the face!
    2. Talk about things you know about and have experienced directly and are therefore knowledgeable about. If you haven't experienced things directly then you only have mere thoughts about them, and actually you know nothing about them and the resultant is that you are expressing ignorance. Hence, keep silent at moments you want to express knowledge about things you 'think' you know about, as the other resultant is that you express mere opinion without factual back up!
    3. Daydreaming is for children, at incognitive moments of learning. I see you encourage that. Ga ga, ma ma, la la!
    4. Mother's love is unconditional. It doesn't ALWAYS make her correct. If you think your mum is correct 100% of the time you are naieve.
    Mother's simply do what they believe is best for their children. However, they are as human, and as fallible, as their own children. Yes, love your mum, send her flowers, but I say don't listen to everything as Gospel!
    5. God exists for those who choose. To indoctrinate, without other options and freedom of choice is child abuse!

Have a nice day robbie, and don't die in a car crash, PLEASE.

-m. 😏
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 10:161 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    diddums... went to the mods did we? awwww. Pity you. 🙁

Here's my manifesto in response to yours truly:

1. Agreed. I think I tend towards humour often, but some thick stickdhits don't know humour when it slaps them in the face!
    2. Talk about things you know about and have experienced directly and are therefore knowledgeable about. If you haven't exper hild abuse!

Have a nice day robbie, and don't die in a car crash, PLEASE.

-m. 😏
    Verbal abuse should not be tolerated, i hope you dont yell at your wife like that every
    time she makes a square rice cake rather than a round one. Your post is too bitter to
    be part of my manifesto and it discourages talking nonsense for nonsense sake, which
    we consider as a type of free form Jazz.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 11:481 edit
    Verbal abuse should not be tolerated, i hope you dont yell at your wife like that every
    time she makes a square rice cake rather than a round one. Your post is too bitter to
    be part of my manifesto and it discourages talking nonsense for nonsense sake, which
    we consider as a type of free form Jazz.
    Free form jazz?We consider? Who is 'we'?

What other thing were you indoctrinated with to raise these words, as they mean little to me?

I thought you were a true JW. You spend too much time on this site wasting your efforts in trying to be a big man, when you should be attempting to indoctinate others, in real life, with your cultist beliefs!

I didn't know you are racist either. You belittle yourself more and more, with all that you pen.

Let's change it to we, shall we?

Do you think Thais live on rice cakes? Your knowledge is zero. (plural)

Like I said, talk about things you have knowledge about, losers. (plural)

Tossers are like losers in dim light, they bump into things that they couldn't see or perceive!

Are you (plural) a bunch of tossers?

-M.

Edit: farts distinguish tasty foods eaten. You fart ice. 😀 (plural)
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 12:05
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Free form jazz?We consider? Who is 'we'?

What other thing were you indoctrinated with to raise these words, as they mean little to me?

I thought you were a true JW. You spend too much time on this site wasting your efforts in trying to be a big man, when you should be attempting to indoctinate others, in real life, with your cultist beliefs!

I didn' ...[text shortened]... of tossers?

-M.

Edit: farts distinguish tasty foods eaten. You fart ice. 😀 (plural)
    oooh touchy touchy with the ol rice cakes there, do you drive a Suzuki? we have a
    corner shop and a hi-lux van. As for the rest of your bitter tirade, its unworthy of
    serious comment.
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 12:39
    oooh touchy touchy with the ol rice cakes there, do you drive a Suzuki? we have a
    corner shop and a hi-lux van. As for the rest of your bitter tirade, its unworthy of
    serious comment.
    Mai chai touchy! Pure fact. A man of persona above MY LEVEL would not have responded. 😉

Testing testing, 1 , 2 , 3.

(Oooops, I forgot your indoctrination may have not included MATH!, 555)

-m.

p.s. As for your boasting about having a Paki-shop (is it called "Happy Shopper" per chance, where the prices a levied with percentages of 20% above the likes of Sainsbury's and Asda?), and a Hi-Lux van (spelled incorrectly as you did, and maintain to do) would that be imported?

I'm sugar. You haven't experienced my lemon side YET! 😏

-m.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 14:37
    Verbal abuse should not be tolerated
    If not, there wouldn't be many creationists and other fundamentals on this forum. Would even you be here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree