Originally posted by FabianFnas
Robbie said something genious. Sometimes he is bright.
I quote: "...do try to learn something, anything would be better than this ill informed and blatantly ignorant projection of ignorance, its not an attempt to condescend to you in any way, but your lack of understanding is really incredulous. To project it on to others, immoral. ..."
Listen at ro ...[text shortened]... ence, then remember the words of robbie. If you don't know about the subject, then stay shut.
Dasa said something genious. Sometimes he is bright.
I repeat it especially for you below:
Dishonesty comes in many forms and many do not know (they pretend not to know ).......why I use the word dishonest.
The following may help you.
*To come into the spirituality forum without any desire to learn or co-operate is dishonest.
*To ask baiting questions is dishonest.
*To twist and manipulate comments and words deliberately is dishonest.
* To deliberately mis-quote a person,s posting is dishonest.
* To reject truth on the basis of ones emotions is dishonest.
* To reject truth from a baseless/ignorant platform is dishonest.
* To come to a spirituality forum to mock is dishonest.
* To defend falsity is dishonest.
* To pretend to not understand is dishonest.
* To guess and speculate and fabricate is dishonest.
* To theorize and present it as truth is dishonest.
* To reject authority is dishonest.
* To set ones self up as the authority is dishonest.
* To deliberately band false religion and true religion together is dishonest.
* To judge true religion without knowing the truth about true religion is dishonest.
* To believe you know everything about true religion because you have googled it - is dishonest.
* To even comment about spirituality while embracing the above list is dishonest.
* To reject this list is dishonest.
Persons defending false religion and false science thrive on the above list.
However true religion has nothing to do with that list...... and anyone who desires to learn about true spirituality/religion must simply make humble/sincere enquiry - without the challenging negative and disingenuous attitude.......or you are also dishonest and have no business in this forum.