1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 23:25
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Do you know what 'getting high' means?
    clue: It's all about the dopamine
    You said that drugs are not good for you. Then you say that getting is isn't bad for you.

You seem to be wanting to play some sort of game. I'm sure it makes total sense in your drug damaged mind.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 23:40
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You said that drugs are not good for you. Then you say that getting is isn't bad for you.

You seem to be wanting to play some sort of game. I'm sure it makes total sense in your drug damaged mind.
    As opposed to your Christianly purified mind?

Give it a break . You have not answered one of my 4 questions directly (or even indirectly)
    I equate your 'argument' against me here as one who would shoot the messenger ...
    It's discrimination and profiling and you should know better.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 00:25

Give it a break . You have not answered one of my 4 questions directly (or even indirectly)
    I equate your 'argument' against me here as one who would shoot the messenger ...
    It's discrimination and profiling and you should know better.
    You are definitely living in delusion.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 00:561 edit
    If it should be the case that you admire Eladar and wish you could emulate his wisdom and character, these zingers from him must be really hurting.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 01:12
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If if it should be the case that you admire Eladar and wish you could emulate his wisdom and character, these zingers from him must be really hurting.
    Say it isn't so, FMF comes to support the antichristian.

Next thing you know FMF will start going on about how Jesus was killed by the Romans so isn't really an authority.

Or maybe about how he was once a Christian but could believe in the God of the Old Testament.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 01:221 edit
    Say it isn't so, FMF comes to support the antichristian.

Next thing you know FMF will start going on about how Jesus was killed by the Romans so isn't really an authority.

Or maybe about how he was once a Christian but could believe in the God of the Old Testament.
    Well, yes, I'm not a Christian, if that's what you're on about.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 23:271 edit
    You are definitely living in delusion.
    Maybe ...
    But I'm fairly certainly I'm not deluded as you ,, especially when it comes to judging others

Want to get out of delusion? Lets engage and you start answering some q's otherwise you just seem like a naysayer
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 23:32
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If it should be the case that you admire Eladar and wish you could emulate his wisdom and character, these zingers from him must be really hurting.
    Lol.

Yeah. I feel ashamed and have a distinct feeling I should switch to alcohol, judging those that dont do likewise, and establish some sound ' happy family living' ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree