1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 00:08
    I have a friend.. a real good one.. who has a little problem. He seeked out Jesus once upon a time but then he left. He has a problem with w@nking a little too often and this sin has separated him from GOD. Any help for my friend would be greatly appreciated as Id love nothing more then him to share the kindom of GOD with everybody.
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 00:32
    Originally posted by Mcracken
    I have a friend.. a real good one.. who has a little problem. He seeked out Jesus once upon a time but then he left. He has a problem with w@nking a little too often and this sin has separated him from GOD. Any help for my friend would be greatly appreciated as Id love nothing more then him to share the kindom of GOD with everybody.
    Your god doesn't like winking?
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 00:36
    Share the story of Onan with him.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 02:12
    Where is RBHill when you need him?
  5. Joined
    08 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 02:18
    If he could read the entire book of Romans it might help. A big dose of medicine. Just be sure he reads the whole thing. It's better that way. I keep him in my prayers.
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 08:35
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Your god doesn't like winking?
    Umm, not winking...
  7. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 08:42
    Tell him that a minister (me) says it is not a sin. Not every Christian thinks that a (to me) perverse, archaiac interpretation of sexuality, and sexuality itself, is sinful. Humans simply have to understand that all of us have a sexual nature, and it's different for everyone and to different degrees. Unfortunately too many churches don't understand that; they just simply parrot St. Augustine's notion of original sin, where he sexualizes the Garden of Eden myth.

Covenant with God is regardless of sexuality. Belief in God is regardless of sexuality. God loves all in all their expressions of sexuality, even if people are imperfect enough not to. God is bigger than people in that respect. Tell your friend that.
  8. England
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 12:55
    why does he need help, most do it by themselves.
    remember your works in life ie giving to the needy, helping them in need, praying, and worship no other is more important, do not steal,murder, covet or adultry if you do the work rather than say you do god/jesus will remember you
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 13:04
    If god didn't want us to wink, why did he make it feel so good then?
    God didn't want us to tickle ourselves under our armpits, therefore he made this sensation meaningless.
    Totally different with winking.

Self-winking is not a sin. Self-tickeling is!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 23:131 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    18 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 00:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 04:25
    He has a problem with w@nking a little too often and this sin has separated him from GOD.
    Let's be candid about this. How often is too often?
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 08:56
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Share the story of Onan with him.
    But Onan was actually banging his brother's ex. Not at all the same thing.
  14. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    20 Jul '08 05:15
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    But Onan was actually banging his brother's ex. Not at all the same thing.
    Ah, but Onan was supposed to be banging his brother's ex; that was not the problem!
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    20 Jul '08 16:52
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Ah, but Onan was supposed to be banging his brother's ex; that was not the problem!
    8 And Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife and marry her, and raise up an heir to your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the heir would not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in to his brother’s wife, that he emitted on the ground, lest he should give an heir to his brother.

The bolded part makes it sound like he did actually bang her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree