1. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 09:52
    I've been reading through the countless threads about religion and spirituality. Everywhere I look in the mainstream media, religion is not far away, someone is always selling, defending, chasing a religious belief (I wonder what would be a good example of that behavior....).

Imagine if everyone who invests huge amounts of their time (and money) preaching, criticising and yaking about religion, re-directed their energies to helping and giving to the people around them, in their own street, town, country. Regardless of the God you worship, He/She is hardly going to send you to hell for that, are they?

P.S. I am aware of the irony of this post.
  2. NY
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 09:57
    Originally posted by Pullhard
    I've been reading through the countless threads about religion and spirituality. Everywhere I look in the mainstream media, religion is not far away, someone is always selling, defending, chasing a religious belief (I wonder what would be a good example of that behavior....).

Imagine if everyone who invests huge amounts of their time (and money) preachi ...[text shortened]... rdly going to send you to hell for that, are they?

But what else r' we suposed to do to kill time besides yammer on and type garled crap on here.. hmm.. do "work" pshahhh surely you jest....

🙄
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 10:03

Imagine if everyone who invests huge amounts of their time (and money) preachi ...[text shortened]... rdly going to send you to hell for that, are they?

LOL me too.
    gave you a rec
  4. London
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 10:04
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    But what else r' we suposed to do to kill time besides yammer on and type garled crap on here.. hmm.. do "work" pshahhh surely you jest....

🙄
    Yeah, what he said. 🙂
  5. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 10:08
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    ...to kill time besides yammer on ...
    Time never deserves to be killed, but I guess you are free to treat you own time as you wish.
  6. NY
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 10:11
    Time never deserves to be killed, but I guess you are free to treat you own time as you wish.
    i'm gunna beat the hell outa my time.. with a stick... and a nail in the end... then kick it in the jimmy, spit on it.. then set it on fire... oh oh.. then chop it in to little pieces with an exacto knife... throw it in a fish tank fulla sharks... then blow them up with dinomite.. then chum the waters of the atlantic with there sludge.. yeah yeah.....

sorry.. got a little exited...
  7. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 10:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. NY
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 10:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree