1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 04:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    Braman is nothing but a sexist pig hindu god. 😠
    Says the clump of a trillion times a trillion atoms and cells working perfectly together so you can run and jump and walk and talk and think and speak and hear and see etc.

You boofhead moron..................who thinks this is all happening without outside assistance from a higher power.

All those trillions of cells and atoms just know what to do....huh?

Your miracle called the body ......is made of simply earth and water and air and fire and either and intelligence and false ego.

Now boofhead.......go and get some earth and water and fire and air and make a tiny little ant.

All the scientist on earth cannot do it.

You foolish boofhead.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 05:011 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You boofhead moron..................who thinks this is all happening without outside assistance from a higher power.
    How can you have been here for 6+ years while whodey has been here posting more that 11,000 times ~ countless times which here on this Spirituality Forum ~ and you still don't know what his beliefs are regarding "a higher power"? 😕
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 07:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds has been the only poster here, as far as I can recall, who came out an supported Dasa's ideas about Islam.

edit: I see JS357 has already made this observation
    I didn't say 'support his ideas', I said 'defend his hate speech'. So far there's only been one person doing that.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 08:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I didn't say 'support his ideas', I said 'defend his hate speech'. So far there's only been one person doing that.
    I am not defending the content of his speech at all. I am defending his right to free speech - just as I would defend your right to free speech, regardless of whether I agreed with what you were saying, or whether I personally thought what you were saying was hateful. If you think I am giving Dasa thumbs up for what he is saying (or, indeed, giving him thumbs up for any reason at all) then you are very mistaken.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 08:10
    Originally posted by JS357
    RJHines, who appears to be gone, was/is a seemingly unlikely ally of Dasa. Seemingly, but not actually unlikely, as fundamentalists of differing religions can favor eradication of a common enemy.
    Yes, i suspected the same.
  6. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 08:161 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Maybe you should look no further than those who defend his hate speech and sneer at the rest of us on a near-continual basis. Trolls love other trolls. And anarchy. And perhaps a good chocolate cheesecake.
    There is not a cat in hell's chance that FMF thumbed up that post. The fact that you can even hint that shows how blinkered your perspective has become over recent years.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 08:19
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    There is not a cat in hell's chance that FMF thumbed up that post. The fact that you can even hint that shows how blickered your perspective has become over recent years.
    She's in blurt-and-swing mode. 😛
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 08:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds has been the only poster here, as far as I can recall, who came out an supported Dasa's ideas about Islam.

edit: I see JS357 has already made this observation
    Also I seem to remember that Dasa has a 'sidekick' that ventured into the SF once for a brief period of time.

Otherwise he stayed silent but his responses suggested he monitored the debate. Another possible candidate and in keeping with his weak and cowardly modus operandi.

I think he was called boofhead or something like that. But I may be getting confused about this. Anyway it's someone Dasa talks to a lot.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 14:091 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Says the clump of a trillion times a trillion atoms and cells working perfectly together so you can run and jump and walk and talk and think and speak and hear and see etc.

All those trillions of cells and atoms just know what to do....huh? ...[text shortened]... and make a tiny little ant.

All the scientist on earth cannot do it.

You foolish boofhead.
    Boofhead? Boofhead?

You call me foolish and then turn around and use the term boofhead?

I think you just made that word up.

Your nothing but a smooterfard! 😠
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 15:42
    Boofhead? Boofhead?

You call me foolish and then turn around and use the term boofhead?

I think you just made that word up.

Your* nothing but a smooterfard! 😠
    *You're
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 15:501 edit
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    *You're
    What's you're point? 😠
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 16:00
    What's you're point? 😠
    *Your

😞
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 17:56
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    *Your

😞
    My wut?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:00
    My wut?
    Your dictionary sir, for the love of God fetch your dictionary.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:44
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Your dictionary sir, for the love of God fetch your dictionary.
    Ok, now wut? What will it learn me?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree