Luis Palau

Luis Palau

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
12 Apr 17

Luis Palau

I forgot to mention that Luis Palau had a city fest in the city that I live in. It was really awesome I have met him in the past before and he sign one of my books that I have of him called is God relevant.
Also his son Andrew spoke to and came to my church and I got to meet him too he's a really cool guy. And I ended up getting his book The secret life of a fool. Even the local police chief gave his personal testimony of becoming a Christian. That was very intense. They also had a CrossFit competition which was pretty cool.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
12 Apr 17
1 edit

The best part about the whole event weekend was at this man's business lunch a Hindu priest accepted Jesus Christ. He came because his wife was having dreams of Jesus telling her that he was the Messiah. So now he wants a Christian pastor to come speak to his Hindu congregation that will be interesting.?!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Apr 17

Originally posted by RBHILL
The best part about the whole event weekend was at this man's business lunch a Hindu priest accepted Jesus Christ. He came because his wife was having dreams of Jesus telling her that he was the Messiah. So now he wants a Christian pastor to come speak to his Hindu congregation that will be interesting.?!
Wow, praise God!

T

Moves
12 Apr 17

Originally posted by RBHILL
Have you seen the film "Elmer Gantry"?

You should watch it. You should be able to learn a thing or two.