1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 11:55
    Luis Palau

I forgot to mention that Luis Palau had a city fest in the city that I live in. It was really awesome I have met him in the past before and he sign one of my books that I have of him called is God relevant.
    Also his son Andrew spoke to and came to my church and I got to meet him too he's a really cool guy. And I ended up getting his book The secret life of a fool. Even the local police chief gave his personal testimony of becoming a Christian. That was very intense. They also had a CrossFit competition which was pretty cool.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 11:571 edit
    The best part about the whole event weekend was at this man's business lunch a Hindu priest accepted Jesus Christ. He came because his wife was having dreams of Jesus telling her that he was the Messiah. So now he wants a Christian pastor to come speak to his Hindu congregation that will be interesting.?!
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 12:07
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The best part about the whole event weekend was at this man's business lunch a Hindu priest accepted Jesus Christ. He came because his wife was having dreams of Jesus telling her that he was the Messiah. So now he wants a Christian pastor to come speak to his Hindu congregation that will be interesting.?!
    Wow, praise God!
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 14:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Have you seen the film "Elmer Gantry"?

You should watch it. You should be able to learn a thing or two.