1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 22:591 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Religion and politics aside, this qualifies as a "current event".

Since when is this the "Entertainment Forum"? Since it isn't living up to the name, perhaps it shouldn't be called the Entertainment Forum. Oh wait... it's not.
    "[b General
    General discussion. If it's off-topic, or you're not sure where to put it, put it here.b]"

Clearly this thread does not fit that criteria, it would fit in the 'debating' or 'Spiritual' forums where people go for a good argument/exchange of views on politics and or religion.

They are not going there to pray for whoever leads their country, they are going there to try to drum up votes for the republican candidate, like so many whore's on their way to Babylon.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 02:35
    Each week, millions and millions of upper middle class American citizens put on expensive dress clothes, and load themselves into SUV's and drive past homeless shelters, orphanages, prisons, missions, and halfway houses on their way to a very expensive and nice church, where somebody tells them how to be more like Jesus.

I don't like any of you.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 02:43
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Each week, millions and millions of upper middle class American citizens put on expensive dress clothes, and load themselves into SUV's and drive past homeless shelters, orphanages, prisons, missions, and halfway houses on their way to a very expensive and nice church, where somebody tells them how to be more like Jesus.

I don't like any of you.
    We have some that have those gifts at my church. Some go to prisons and some go to shelters even on sundays and they miss church to sacrifice their time for others.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 02:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    We have some that have those gifts at my church. Some go to prisons and some go to shelters even on sundays and they miss church to sacrifice their time for others.
    You missed the point. Phlab drives past the prisons and shelters.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 06:26
    The God of the Holy Bible.
    If 50% of Christian's pray for the democrats and 50% for the Republicans who will God answer?
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 13:21
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You missed the point. Phlab drives [b]past the prisons and shelters.[/b]
    RB missed the point?

SHOCKING!
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 14:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If 50% of Christian's pray for the democrats and 50% for the Republicans who will God answer?
    Your mom.
  8. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    09 Sep '12 23:22
    Your mom.
    oh no you didn't

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree