1. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 19:59
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No.
    Darv, you said its inpossable to mastrubate without lusting, Jesus said that lusting is commiting adultery, and that adultery is a sin, what part do you not understand?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:08
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    Darv, you said its inpossable to mastrubate without lusting, Jesus said that lusting is commiting adultery, and that adultery is a sin, what part do you not understand?
    The word 'inpossable' for starters.

Seriously though, where does Jesus state that lust is adultery? I'm an adult. Shouldn't 'adultery' be a green-light sort of thing?

But the bigger point is why is masturbation a sin when it is such a natural part of human and animal behaviour? All teenage boys do it and most men do it as well. It's as common as taking a goddamn dump.
  3. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:14
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/masturba5.htm

It's not my take but there's another view.
  4. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:36
    The word 'inpossable' for starters.

Seriously though, where does Jesus state that lust is adultery? I'm an adult. Shouldn't 'adultery' be a green-light sort of thing?

But the bigger point is why is masturbation a sin when it is such a natural part of human and animal behaviour? All teenage boys do it and most men do it as well. It's as common as taking a goddamn dump.
    Darv says: "Seriously though, where does Jesus state that lust is adultery? "

In Matthew 5:27-28, Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

I wouldnt campare it to animals, Some of them kill their young, kill humans, kill each other, Fight, etc just because they do it dosnt mean its not a sin if a human does it. And as far as "everyone does it"?

1000 wrongs dont make it right

thats just my opionion. Im interested in what everyone else got to say about it
  5. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:41
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    Darv says: "Seriously though, where does Jesus state that lust is adultery? "

In Matthew 5:27-28, Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

I wouldnt campare it to animals, Some of th ...[text shortened]... ake it right

thats just my opionion. Im interested in what everyone else got to say about it
    If loving me is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:43
    It's impossible. So you are saying it is a sin?
    Actually it isn't. You can effectively milk the prostate gland to cause ejaculation if you so desire. Tricky, but possible.
  7. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:52
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Actually it isn't. You can effectively milk the prostate gland to cause ejaculation if you so desire. Tricky, but possible.
    You must be a real hoot at a party Starrman. Talk about a buzz kill...

I figured if there was one thing the damn christians/conservatives couldn't take the fun out of it was masturbation. And now you're telling me it's possible!?

8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 20:53
    'fraid so wib. I know someone who has achieved it, strange but true.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:00
    'fraid so wib. I know someone who has achieved it, strange but true.
    Now we're gettin' into some meat and potatoes here! So one can milk their prostate gland to orgasm? Does it require any penetration of sorts?
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:071 edit
    Now we're gettin' into some meat and potatoes here! So one can milk their prostate gland to orgasm? Does it require any penetration of sorts?
    You really want me to go into this?

Rather than post anything too explanatory (and alert the mods 🙂), I shall give you a link where you can read what it involves:

http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/prostate.htm

Suffice to say it involves penetration of a sort.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:09
    So I suppose Jesus likely wouldn't vouch for this brand of self-gratification. Pity.
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:111 edit
    So I suppose Jesus likely wouldn't vouch for this brand of self-gratification. Pity.
    Well, when I say penetration, it can be done in a clinical manner, without plesaure or lust and without homosexual inference and still have the same result. So where's the sin?
  13. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:16
    You really want me to go into this?

Rather than post anything too explanatory (and alert the mods 🙂), I shall give you a link where you can read what it involves:

http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/prostate.htm

I cannot believe you posted that.

We're getting an education up in here!
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:21
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I cannot believe you posted that.

We're getting an education up in here!
    I just love to spread the knowledge 😉
  15. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 21:56
    I just love to spread the knowledge 😉
    Whoa Nelly!

I caught your avater peripherally while reading and thought someone else made this post!

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree