1. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:54
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Well, I have heard it argued that it is not the function the Lord intended and as such is sinful on that grounds.

But, but, but, if the LORD is omnipotent (interesting word that - but we could discuss that elsewhere) then surely s/he would have forseen the beating of the meat and the twiddling of the button?

But then perhaps the LORD is impotent and not omnipotent!😛
  2. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 14:16
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    But, but, but, if the LORD is omnipotent (interesting word that - but we could discuss that elsewhere) then surely s/he would have forseen the beating of the meat and the twiddling of the button?

But then perhaps the LORD is impotent and not omnipotent!😛
    Thats a new one for me "twiddling of the button" - hee hee
  3. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 02:22
    Originally posted by Alcra
    Thats a new one for me "twiddling of the button" - hee hee

Interestingly, the word 'button' does not appear in the Bible. This is further clear evidence that the early Christian Church was keen to remove women from biblical history. Why was there no prohibition against female masturbation? Or is that OK and only male masturbation is a sin?
  4. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 08:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 08:241 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Is masturbation a sin? Is it unnatural like homosexuality? Are impure thoughts of lust, oral sex, heaving bosoms, long legs and a tight ass unnatural? Why would God create Man to be naturally unnatural?
    Of course its not freaking sin.

Surely lust can only be "considered" aultery if you are thinking about a person already spoken for?? Therefore, as long as you are spanking John Thomas while thinking about a single girl/guy, you are OK. Here I come heaven!!!

Anyway, why would God/Jesus/Holy Spirit/Mary Magdelene give a toss (ha!)? It makes no sense.
  6. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 09:58
    Originally posted by Pullhard

Anyway, why would God/Jesus/Holy Spirit/Mary Magdelene give a toss (ha!)? It makes no sense.[/b]
    Because (apparently - and you may need to check this with Blindfaith or Darfius) whilst you are lusting over Jane or Jake and warming your hand, you are not thinking about God/Jesus/Holy Spirit etc.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '05 02:49
    o my god we arent thinking of jesus. of course u arent. If ur having sex then u arent thinking of jesus. Your arent thinking WWJD. ur thinking about having sex. Some dumbaholes think about jesus their whole life and dont have any fun. sorry guys but ur missing out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree