1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 13:02
    Originally posted by Redmike
    Yeah, that makes sense.
    Other than the facts that it isn't Roman nor is it an empire.
    But apart from that, I can see the reasoning.
    Is not the fact that they are trying to complete a system similar to the Roman Empire. On the map has not the European Union begun to restructure The Roman Empire.
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 13:05
    Originally posted by dale21
    some believe the united nations will ban religion
    The United Nations will play a part in the banning of Religion. As well as the one world government.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 14:15
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    The United Nations will play a part in the banning of Religion. As well as the one world government.
    🙄🙄🙄
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 16:15
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    🙄🙄🙄
    I can't believe you have the unmitigated gall to mock a prophet of GOD. Prepare to be eaten by rabid she-bears.
  5. Los Angeles
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 16:19
    Jesus Christ. Has the World gone mad?
  6. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 17:23
    Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Jesus Christ. Has the World gone mad?
    Who could save us?
  7. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 08:391 edit
    Is not the fact that they are trying to complete a system similar to the Roman Empire. On the map has not the European Union begun to restructure The Roman Empire.
    Sorry, I just don't understand this.
    The EU is trying to complete a system similar to the Roman Empire? Exactly how? Are gladiatorial games now compulsory across the EU? Are we seeing the legions of the EU armies marching into non-EU countries? Has the emperor of the EU just appointed his horse a commisioner?
    I really must start paying attention to the news, I seemed to have missed this.
    On the map has not the European Union begun to restructure The Roman Empire. Restructure? I assume you're trying to say resemble or rebuild (?!).
    Well, the EU has changed geographical shape a few times, and the Roman Empire did so too. No doubt they're shapes at some points roughly correspond. However, there are plenty of places currently part of the EU which the Romans never made part of their empire.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 08:58
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I can't believe you have the unmitigated gall to mock a prophet of GOD. Prepare to be eaten by rabid she-bears.
    At least I didn't call him "bald head".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree