1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 13:47
    What a joke!

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-bloomberg-nra-elections-gun-control-violence-2014-4

"I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close," Bloomberg said.

Reform Judaism
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 14:23
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    What a joke!

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-bloomberg-nra-elections-gun-control-violence-2014-4

"I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close," Bloomberg said.

Reform Judaism
    It's the new morality called progressivism. They assume that there is either no God or that if there is a God he would approve of their actions, so much so that they would automatically inherit eternal life.

The sinners are gun owners, the wealthy, those that don't recycle or who drive SUV's. These evil doers will be hunted down by the IRS, castigated by the EPA, and finished off by Obamacare.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 14:481 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    The sinners are gun owners, the wealthy, those that don't recycle or who drive SUV's. These evil doers will be hunted down by the IRS, castigated by the EPA, and finished off by Obamacare.
    One can only hope.

Your first paragraph was just crap, btw.

Edit: Wait a minute. Did you actually just call Bloomberg a progressive? That's an even bigger pile.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:04
    What a joke!
    Isn't that just what it was intended to be?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't that just what it was intended to be?
    Afraid not.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:18
    Afraid not.
    What "interviews" is he referring to then?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "interviews" is he referring to then?
    Why do you think he was joking because he's really going to hell or something? Did you read the article.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 15:29
    Why do you think he was joking because he's really going to hell or something? Did you read the article.
    The "interviews"? What were they then? Is he referring to actual interviews or was that bit a joke?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree