1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 07:201 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The both of you do your country's public domain a disservice, regardless of the relative merits of the ideas you espouse.
    You might have a little more credibility if only you didn't exclusively target people you don't like. Still not over it, are you?

You might prefer the smell of your own wind, but have some consideration for the rest of us. It isn't exactly roses, you know. A "courtesy flush" isn't out of the question here.

Go ahead, ask me what I'm "on about". Isn't that next? Might as well get it over with. You really do need some new tricks, old dog.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 07:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You might have a little more credibility if only you didn't exclusively target people you don't like. Still not over it, are you?

You might prefer the smell of your own wind, but have some consideration for the rest of us. It isn't exactly roses, you know. A "courtesy flush" isn't out of the question here.
    Whether you like it or not, on the evidence of what you post about U.S. politics here, I see you as part of your nation's discourse problem. Your political opinions notwithstanding, you are often - in terms of rhetoric and raw scorn - the compatriot-counterpart of the likes of Eladar and whodey. It's a pity. If you had a genuine answer to this charge of mine, you would perhaps offer it, but instead your retort (above) is angry and shallow like those of Eladar.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 13:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Whether you like it or not, on the evidence of what you post about U.S. politics here, I see you as part of your nation's discourse problem. Your political opinions notwithstanding, you are often - in terms of rhetoric and raw scorn - the compatriot-counterpart of the likes of Eladar and whodey. It's a pity. If you had a genuine answer to this charge of mine, yo ...[text shortened]... uld perhaps offer it, but instead your retort (above) is angry and shallow like those of Eladar.
    Shallow? I am sure it appears that way to you, just as your ramblings are shallow to me.

https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 17:26
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Shallow? I am sure it appears that way to you, just as your ramblings are shallow to me.

https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think
    Guess I forgot to ask the question:

Is it the press if it is their job to tell people exactly what to think? Sounds more like a propaganda machine.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 18:26
    Guess I forgot to ask the question:

Is it the press if it is their job to tell people exactly what to think? Sounds more like a propaganda machine.
    Does the bible tell people exactly what to think? Sounds like a propaganda machine.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Feb '17 18:44
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Does the bible tell people exactly what to think? Sounds like a propaganda machine.
    God's propaganda, which is truth.

I suppose you can make the media your god if you like.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 16:02

The truth is not propaganda Eladar, even God's truth, but life.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Your current republican president is the biggest, narcissistic, megalomaniac, a-hole in American political history, and yet all you still want to criticise about one of your most upright, well meaning and dignified leaders. You're an idiot.
    I just saw when Obama got in and the s-hole Economy he inherited. Bush ran that country into the ground , made himself lots of money and attacked the wrong country for 911.
    But he could've started WW3, and you'd still be on about Obama
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:25
    Homey don't think so.

But hey, you are welcome to your opinion. I believe in freedom.
    Freedom?
    Like the freedom to goto hell if we don't believe in your version of the truth?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I just saw when Obama got in and the s-hole Economy he inherited. Bush ran that country into the ground , made himself lots of money and attacked the wrong country for 911.
    But he could've started WW3, and you'd still be on about Obama
    Well, Bush and his libertarian buddies, but yeah.

And now we have an entire Cabinet filled with them, with SC justices on the way.

We are SO screwed.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Really? You and your country are a global laughing stock.
    True dude. You're a retard. I mean Eltard...or whatever
    Then you say you believe in "freedom" , give us a break

But you don't care that people laugh at people like you. You think it's a badge of honour.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Whether you like it or not, on the evidence of what you post about U.S. politics here, I see you as part of your nation's discourse problem. Your political opinions notwithstanding, you are often - in terms of rhetoric and raw scorn - the compatriot-counterpart of the likes of Eladar and whodey. It's a pity. If you had a genuine answer to this charge of mine, yo ...[text shortened]... uld perhaps offer it, but instead your retort (above) is angry and shallow like those of Eladar.
    If this wasn't so laughable, it would be ironic.

Your "charge" is just more flatulence. Give us a break, please.

You "see" an awful lot that "just ain't so".
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:331 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    True dude. You're a retard. I mean Eltard...or whatever
    Then you say you believe in "freedom" , give us a break

But you don't care that people laugh at people like you. You think it's a badge of honour.
    I imagine you wanted to respond to Eladar, not divegeester.

He was talking to Eladar.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:381 edit
    Truth is shallow to an awful lot of Americans lately.

Educate yourself. Please.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 20:38

Your views are seriously childlike and if taken seriously could be dangerous.
    I wish I saw you walking down the street and see what you would say then

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree