1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    13 Apr '06 15:441 edit
    Yep, I'll admit it.

    I'm God.

    Sorry for playing around with all you guys on these forums for the last few months, but hey, I just love playing around with you humans - it really makes my eternity.

    Still, I can't say I was being entirely nasty; I mean, I explained alot of stuff to those of you who were listening to me, and not trying to argue your own points (because, let's face it, you might be a Christian and believe in me, but I can assure you, what you're saying about the creation of the universe etc - not my point of view!). I mean, those guys in the desert didn't do too much of a bad job of the bible, but they got a bit confused really, and made a bit of a mess - too much time in the sun I think (well, I know actually - I know everything!). So, I was thinking we might have another go - what do you say? No, wait, don't tell me - I know this too. You don't believe it's really me, do you??

    Oh, and I thought I should point out that atheism really is the way to go - look at me, I'm an atheist! Done me no harm. Still, what do I have to believe in? [sigh]
  2. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Joined
    29 Jan '02
    Moves
    271457
    13 Apr '06 16:37
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Yep, I'll admit it.

    I'm God.

    Sorry for playing around with all you guys on these forums for the last few months, but hey, I just love playing around with you humans - it really makes my eternity.

    Still, I can't say I was being entirely nasty; I mean, I explained alot of stuff to those of you who were listening to me, and not trying to ar ...[text shortened]... theist! Done me no harm. Still, what do [b]I
    have to believe in? [sigh][/b]
    Bravo! ...a sense of humour in the Spirituality Forum 😀 Just kidding, Lord... 😉

    What if god was all of us? 🙄 Just a herd of witless slobs like all of us?
  3. The moral highground
    Joined
    06 May '04
    Moves
    33785
    13 Apr '06 17:22
    What would happen if you had low self esteme? If you did not believe in yourself would it be blasphomy?
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    13 Apr '06 17:27
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    What would happen if you had low self esteme? If you did not believe in yourself would it be blasphomy?
    Yes, self esteem issues are true for us all. Even me. Sometimes I get so down, you wouldn't believe.

    As for self belief, well, there's no point really, is there? I know I exist. What would be the point in me believing in myself? Let me put it this way, do you believe in your own existance, or do you know that you exist?

    Blessed be the Brothers!
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    13 Apr '06 17:29
    Originally posted by widget
    Bravo! ...a sense of humour in the Spirituality Forum 😀 Just kidding, Lord... 😉

    What if god was all of us? 🙄 Just a herd of witless slobs like all of us?
    Come on widget, you should know better than to mock me - I really am the Lord! Be nice or I'll turn all your wine into Ribena.

    In answer to your question, yes, I am all of us. Just a little bit.
  6. The moral highground
    Joined
    06 May '04
    Moves
    33785
    13 Apr '06 17:47
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Yes, self esteem issues are true for us all. Even me. Sometimes I get so down, you wouldn't believe.

    As for self belief, well, there's no point really, is there? I know I exist. What would be the point in me believing in myself? Let me put it this way, do you believe in your own existance, or do you know that you exist?

    Blessed be the Brothers!
    I believe I exist.

    I dont know anything. But I can believe I know something.
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    13 Apr '06 19:09
    Originally posted by widget
    Bravo! ...a sense of humour in the Spirituality Forum 😀 Just kidding, Lord... 😉

    What if god was all of us? 🙄 Just a herd of witless slobs like all of us?
    Interestingly, Joan Osborne is now professor of theology at New College, Oxford.
  8. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Joined
    14 Jun '02
    Moves
    17381
    13 Apr '06 19:22
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Interestingly, Joan Osborne is now professor of theology at New College, Oxford.
    😀
  9. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Joined
    29 Jan '02
    Moves
    271457
    13 Apr '06 19:36
    Not just a slob like one of us? 😉 Why do I have trouble believing that?
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    14 Apr '06 02:07
    Now, of course, I already knew this'd happen, but I must admit that were I not omniscient, I'd be surprised that so few of you want to talk to me. I mean you guys have always claimed to believe in me, but now when I turn up you simply ignore me. That's okay though - not me spending eternity in hell now, is it?

    Come on guys, you must have soome questions for me, your creator and master of all the universe, I can't promise I'll answer them all, somethings you have to figure out for yourself, you see?
  11. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    14 Apr '06 04:54
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Now, of course, I already knew this'd happen, but I must admit that were I not omniscient, I'd be surprised that so few of you want to talk to me. I mean you guys have always claimed to believe in me, but now when I turn up you simply ignore me. That's okay though - not me spending eternity in hell now, is it?

    Come on guys, you must have soome ques ...[text shortened]... an't promise I'll answer them all, somethings you have to figure out for yourself, you see?
    Questions! You just recommended us to become atheists.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    14 Apr '06 04:591 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Now, of course, I already knew this'd happen, but I must admit that were I not omniscient, I'd be surprised that so few of you want to talk to me. I mean you guys have always claimed to believe in me, but now when I turn up you simply ignore me. That's okay though - not me spending eternity in hell now, is it?

    Come on guys, you must have soome ques ...[text shortened]... an't promise I'll answer them all, somethings you have to figure out for yourself, you see?
    Yeah, I have a burning question:
    Whats Ribena?
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    14 Apr '06 06:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, I have a burning question:
    Whats Ribena?
    It's a blackcurrent juice drink that is normally sold as a concentrate, however is nowadays also sold as a fizzy drink in cans.
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    14 Apr '06 06:221 edit
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Questions! You just recommended us to become atheists.
    Yes, well, look you can hardly believe in me now can you - I'm more fact than anything else now, aren't I? I mean, you don't believe in your kitchen sink, do you (unless you are Kellyjay)? Kitchen sinks just are. Same with me really. Let's face it, I managed to create an entire universe without anyone believing in me at all - it's not like I need it, is it? I just thought you guys might like to get to know your creator is all.

    Anyway, don't second-guess me - I work in mysterious ways, okay?!
  15. Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    7051
    14 Apr '06 07:13
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Yes, well, look you can hardly believe in me now can you - I'm more fact than anything else now, aren't I? I mean, you don't believe in your kitchen sink, do you (unless you are Kellyjay)? Kitchen sinks just are. Same with me really. Let's face it, I managed to create an entire universe without anyone believing in me at all - it's not like I ...[text shortened]... your creator is all.

    Anyway, don't second-guess me - I work in mysterious ways, okay?!
    I have a question. Whats the point in being a scientist if you are God? Ergo, omniscient?
Back to Top