1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 08:25
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I have a question. Whats the point in being a scientist if you are God? Ergo, omniscient?
    Why was my son a carpenter when he had the power to make trees bear Ikea-esque furniture as fruit?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 09:08
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Why was my son a carpenter when he had the power to make trees bear Ikea-esque furniture as fruit?
    Because he wasn't God? You are, aren't you?

Can't you just erase Jesus out of existence?
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 10:02
    Because he wasn't God? You are, aren't you?

Can't you just erase Jesus out of existence?
    Well, in a manner of speaking Jesus was also me. It's complex. I'll explain it one day, when you get to heaven, friend.

I could erase Jesus out of existance, believe me, it'd be a relief in some ways - I mean, look at how much bickering and squabling broke out over that. I mean, I have one night out on the town, get a girl banged up and suddenly everyone wants their leprosy cured, sins forgiven etc. And what's happenned since? Man, it's crazy, the catholics hate the protestants, who hate the presbyterians; don't get me started on the 7 day evangelists!

Anyhoo, the important thing is that I'm here for you all now.
  4. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 17:31
    It's a blackcurrent juice drink that is normally sold as a concentrate, however is nowadays also sold as a fizzy drink in cans.
    🙄Dear God,

Please learn to spell. 😛 The word you want for that tasty little bush-grown fruit responsible for the cassis flavour of good Cabernet Sauvignon is not 'blackcurrent' but 'blackcurrant'. F'r Gawd sakes!

By the way, I eagerly await your impending manifestation as the chocolate-bearing Easter Bunny.

😵Love widget
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 17:381 edit
    Originally posted by widget
    🙄Dear God,

Please learn to spell. 😛 The word you want for that tasty little bush-grown fruit responsible for the cassis flavour of good Cabernet Sauvignon is not 'blackcurrent' but 'blackcurrant'. F'r Gawd sakes!

By the way, I eagerly await your impending manifestation as the chocolate-bearing Easter Bunny.

😵Love widget
    No no, you'll find I'm right in my spelling - mankind got it all horribly wrong at some point.

Chocolate for all! You should see Jesus at the moment - he loves the chocolate, but really goes to pieces at this time of year. I think it's repressed memories, poor thing.
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 04:53
    And still it seems that no-one wants to talk to me. Amazing. I shall expect there to be no sin in the universe at all, since you all know what I want from you so well. Excellent.

Right, now for some unfinished business.

RBHILL, the "once saved always saved" thing is a lie. You need to truely repent for your sins (such as movie piracy, which is, irrespective of what you think, stealing), and then stop doing them.

Freaky, you need to quit with the copy and paste jobs. Not really a sin per se but it's really annoying, and you're not doing me any favours really, people will find me when they're good and ready.

Lucifershammer. The Christian church has committed some horrible attrocities, in my name. Well, I don't like it. I thought I made myself perfectly clear when I did the whole "thou shalt not kill" bit. You, however, seem to see nothing wrong with this behaviour. From hereon it is to be known that Giordano Bruno was killed in YOUR name, not mine.

dj2becker / KellyJay. Look I've made the evidence for the age of the earth and evolution quite strong enough. Stop refuting it - you're making me look stupid.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 05:01
    And still it seems that no-one wants to talk to me. Amazing. I shall expect there to be no sin in the universe at all, since you all know what I want from you so well. Excellent.

Right, now for some unfinished business.

RBHILL, the "once saved always saved" thing is a lie. You need to truely repent for your sins (such as movie piracy, which is ...[text shortened]... h and evolution quite strong enough. Stop refuting it - you're making me look stupid.
    Frankly, I'm just trying to understand why God is recommending I become an atheist.
  8. Forgotten
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 05:09
    Me...Tarzan....you... Jane.
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 10:20
    Frankly, I'm just trying to understand why God is recommending I become an atheist.
    Hey, I'm just pointing out what's working for me. As I'm god, if it works for me it must be right, right?

Anyhoo, stop trying to second-guess me. It could be a test....
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 10:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree