1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 15:141 edit
    Inspired by the Oral Sex thread:

"What goes on in the bedroom is between Me, my Wife and God."

Christians, have you heard this saying before? I'm sure most of you have. What does it mean to you? Is it a warning to those who would look at sex as something other than the sole means of procreation? Or is it a license to privacy such that a husband and wife may express their love in sexual means without fear of repression?

We have shown in the Oral Sex thread that there is no warning against it in the bible, yet oral sex does not add (or take away, for that matter) from the procreational process. Can the same be said for other "activities" outside of the good ol' missionary position?
  2. London
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 16:25
    Originally posted by darvlay

Christians, have you heard this saying before? I'm sure most of you have. What does it mean to you? Is it a warning to those who would look at sex as something other than the sole means of procreation? Or is it a license to privacy such that a husband ...[text shortened]... ss. Can the same be said for other "activities" outside of the good ol' missionary position?
    How do you define oral sex? When does an act of oral sex end?
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 16:572 edits
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    How do you define oral sex? When does an act of oral sex end?
    LOL. Are you being serious?! LH, sometimes your questions are completely ridiculous.

Oral Sex? Mouth touching/licking/sucking/kissing genitals
    When it ends? It ends when it ends. When else would it end?

EDIT - Quit trying to derail my thread before it's had a chance to get rolling!
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:09

Christians, have you heard this saying before? I'm sure most of you have. What does it mean to you? Is it a warning to those who would look at sex as something other than the sole means of procreation? Or is it a license to privacy such that a husband ...[text shortened]... ss. Can the same be said for other "activities" outside of the good ol' missionary position?
    Do you believe that God exists?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:13
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Do you believe that God exists?
    I do not believe that your God exists.

And this is about the third or fourth time you've asked me this. Please retain the answer this time.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:21
    I do not believe that your God exists.

And this is about the third or fourth time you've asked me this. Please retain the answer this time.
    Which one do you believe in?

7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:28

I do not believe nor disbelieve in a higher power. I am an Agnostic.

And you are annoying me. Do you have anything of relevance to add to this thread?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:37
    I do not believe nor disbelieve in a higher power. I am an Agnostic.

And you are annoying me. Do you have anything of relevance to add to this thread?
    Sorry for annoying you. Check out my "Mental couch potato" thread😉
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:421 edit
    Check out my "Mental couch potato" thread😉
    No thank you. It's most likely another one of your cut n' paste jobs lifted from a biased and bogus religious website. Frankly, I've read enough of them to last me until Christ returns. i.e. an infinite amount of time.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:46
    No thank you. It's most likely another one of your cut n' paste jobs lifted from a biased and bogus religious website. Frankly, I've read enough of them to last me until Christ returns. i.e. an infinite amount of time.
    I suppose I can't stop you from being a mental couch potato😉
  11. London
    Moves
    08 Jun '05 17:54
    LOL. Are you being serious?! LH, sometimes your questions are completely ridiculous.

Oral Sex? Mouth touching/licking/sucking/kissing genitals
    When it ends? It ends when it ends. When else would it end?

EDIT - Quit trying to derail my thread before it's had a chance to get rolling!
    I'm not trying to derail the process. Whether an act of sex aids or hinders the procreative process depends on whether the act (or the larger act it is part of) is open to the process of procreation or not. Since oral sex is inherently non-procreative, whether it aids or hinders the procreation depends on whether it is part of a larger act that is open to procreation.

Hence my question.
  12. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 11:44
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    I'm not trying to derail the process. Whether an act of sex aids or hinders the procreative process depends on whether the act (or the larger act it is part of) is open to the process of procreation or not. Since oral sex is inherently non-procreative, whether it aids or hinders the procreation depends on whether it is part of a larger act that is open to procreation.

Hence my question.
    i think if it is part of a 'larger act' as you put it, it qualifies as 'foreplay' and not 'oral sex' per se
  13. London
    Moves
    09 Jun '05 11:55
    Originally posted by dfm65
    i think if it is part of a 'larger act' as you put it, it qualifies as 'foreplay' and not 'oral sex' per se
    Which is why I asked him to define the term. If it's simply a question of oral stimulation, then it may or may not be a complete sexual act in itself. You're defining it otherwise.
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 05:21

ah, nothing like begging the question, eh? Classic circulus in probando, dj2. Kudos!
  15. Not Kansas
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 05:27

What? You say there is more than one? Wash your mouth out with soap right now, young man!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree