1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 23:451 edit
    Merry Christmas everyone!! I'll even wishing atheists a pleasant harvest moon, or whatever the heck you people do on Christmas.

Seriously, you athiests need to start your own holiday instead of mooching off ours. And don't worry, you are easy to spot on Christmas with your angry glares and constant complaining about the Christmas music. Also, we all know why the nativity scence mysteriously disappears during the night. We know its you!! 😠

So enjoy the time off work with your feet propped up on the coffee table while getting paid vacation time. It's courtesy of Jesus Christ himself. 😵
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 23:532 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Merry Christmas everyone!! I'll even wishing atheists a pleasant harvest moon, or whatever the heck you people do on Christmas.

Seriously, you athiests need to start your own holiday instead of mooching off ours. And don't worry, you are easy to spot on Christmas with your angry glares and constant complaining about the Christmas music. Also, we all kn ...[text shortened]... the coffee table while getting paid vacation time. It's courtesy of Jesus Christ himself. 😵
    You Christian jerks mooched Christmas off of the pagan Yuletide festival, you parasites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 00:24

Seriously, you athiests need to start your own holiday instead of mooching off ours. And don't worry, you are easy to spot on Christmas with your angry glares and constant complaining about the Christmas music. Also, we all kn ...[text shortened]... the coffee table while getting paid vacation time. It's courtesy of Jesus Christ himself. 😵
    What a strange little world you live in.

I'm the one PLAYING the Christmas music.

The whole 'war on Christmas' thing... Exists only in your mind.

Try getting out into reality a bit more.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 00:27

And a Happy Saturnalia leading up to the celebration of the birthday of Sol Invictus on the 25th!

btw
    Do you have a Pagan Christmas tree?
    Pagan holly?
    Ivy?
    Mistletoe?
    A Yule Log?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 00:36

They do have a holiday, they celebrate it on April 1!
  6. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 01:07
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    And i thought you were kidding!

http://www.knightsofdivinemercy.com/2013/04/13/7338/
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 02:32
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    You Christian jerks mooched Christmas off of the pagan Yuletide festival, you parasites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule
    At least they believed in a God.

Sure, once the pagan gods died off the ancient Christian God took over. In fact, he is really the only game in town now. He outlived them all.

Go figure.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 02:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    And a Happy Saturnalia leading up to the celebration of the birthday of Sol Invictus on the 25th!

btw
    Do you have a Pagan Christmas tree?
    Pagan holly?
    Ivy?
    Mistletoe?
    A Yule Log?
    Not only do I have a Christmas tree, I dance naked around it ritually every day as I sacrifice Dawkins books in my fire place.

None of these fun activities would be possible though had it not been for God resurrecting the holiday.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 02:351 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It's true. All atheists look to government for their collective salvation.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 07:051 edit

Personally, I would love it if we could get rid of Christmas. I despise it. I wish I could work during Christmas but unfortunately the company is closed. Hopefully, for future "me"s Christmas won't be forced upon "me".

This also goes for the other holidays, by the way. I'd like to decide for myself if I want to have a day off from work, please.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 08:02

Oh dear.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 08:42
    Sure, once the pagan gods died off the ancient Christian God took over.
    Oh come on!!! Every Christian acknowledges that Jesus
    wasnt born anywhere near 25th Dec. It was an existing
    mid-winter/solstice celebration. Most cultures have a
    celebration around the same date. Christianity just took
    an existing event and said that's when we celebrate JC's
    birthday.

And you didn't really answer my Q about the pagan rituals you keep!!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '13 09:42
    birthday.

Indeed, its about as far removed from Christ as you can get.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '13 19:33
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Personally, I would love it if we could get rid of Christmas. I despise it. I wish I could work during Christmas but unfortunately the company is closed. Hopefully, for future "me"s Christmas won't be forced upon "me".

This also goes for the other holidays, by the way. I'd like to decide for myself if I want to have a day off from work, please.
    Ba king Rat!!

There is one in every crowd.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Dec '13 19:35
    birthday.

Who says that I need to recognize the day on the exact calendar day of the year?

Is this really that hard to grasp?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree