1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '15 23:41
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Such a statement is meaningless to an atheist.

But then, most of your statements are meaningless.
    You can't handle the truth!

YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '15 06:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You can't handle the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk4ME8Uvnds
    Indeed, you should take some of your own medicine Hinds. You are a proven chess cheat and proven plagiarist, both dishonest practices and yet you have the cheek to lecture other people about whether or not they are Christians.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '15 08:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Indeed, you should take some of your own medicine Hinds. You are a proven chess cheat and proven plagiarist, both dishonest practices and yet you have the cheek to lecture other people about whether or not they are Christians.
    I would not say it has been proven because it is a matter of definition. 😏
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '15 13:13
    I would not say it has been proven because it is a matter of definition. 😏
    You copied verbatim someone else's text and pasted it here trying to pass it off as your own. That is plagiarism. Plagiarism is theft. Theft is one of the things your version of god burns people for eternity for. Better watch out...!
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '15 17:51
    You copied verbatim someone else's text and pasted it here trying to pass it off as your own. That is plagiarism. Plagiarism is theft. Theft is one of the things your version of god burns people for eternity for. Better watch out...!
    Sure, I did a copy/paste some information, but the whole post was not copy/paste and I did not try to pass it all off as my own words. We all get words, definitions, and ideas from others. You just don't like the implications which apply to you and are attempting to deflect this truth of those words away from you. 😏
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '15 18:17
    Sure, I did a copy/paste some information, but the whole post was not copy/paste and I did not try to pass it all off as my own words. We all get words, definitions, and ideas from others. You just don't like the implications which apply to you and are attempting to deflect this truth of those words away from you. 😏
    No, I find people like you who are dishonest and self righteous (and in your case also bigoted and somewhat dense), quite objectionable. It is my opinion that you bring little or no value to this forum, you hold objectionable beliefs and seem to be impregnatable to reason, common sense or argument.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 May '15 21:21
    No, I find people like you who are dishonest and self righteous (and in your case also bigoted and somewhat dense), quite objectionable. It is my opinion that you bring little or no value to this forum, you hold objectionable beliefs and seem to be impregnatable to reason, common sense or argument.
    I do not depend on my own honesty and self righteousness for salvation, but instead, I look to the honesty and righteousness of Christ to save me out of the fire of eternal torment.

HalleluYaHshua ! Praise the LORD!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '15 04:19
    I do not depend on my own honesty and self righteousness for salvation, but instead, I look to the honesty and righteousness of Christ to save me out of the fire of eternal torment.
    OK. Christ will save you despite your dishonesty, fine.

Why won't he save me despite my rejection of the eternal suffering doctrine?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '15 16:32
    OK. Christ will save you despite your dishonesty, fine.

Why won't he save me despite my rejection of the eternal suffering doctrine?
    You are going to have to ask Christ that question.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '15 17:28
    You are going to have to ask Christ that question.
    Then what gives you the confidence to tell me in deserve to go to hell?

I'll be very honest with you, you do come across as a fake Christian just trying to bring the gospel into disrepute.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '15 20:59
    Then what gives you the confidence to tell me in deserve to go to hell?

I'll be very honest with you, you do come across as a fake Christian just trying to bring the gospel into disrepute.
    I believe we have free will to believe what we want and take the consequences. 😏
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '15 21:19
    I believe we have free will to believe what we want and take the consequences. 😏
    You pontificate on life and death, you judge and condemn, but in the final analysis, you really have no idea what you are talking about do you.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '15 21:42
    You pontificate on life and death, you judge and condemn, but in the final analysis, you really have no idea what you are talking about do you.
    I am talking about the Creator God, who has control over life and death and has the authority to judge and condemn. 😏

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree