1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 06:56
    People in that general part of the world are certainly having a bit of an end times experience at the moment.

Tsunami alert as massive quake hits off southern Mexico
    http://news.sky.com/story/tsunami-waves-possible-after-earthquake-off-southern-mexico-11024867

Rajk999 lives in Trinidad & Tobago, hope he has stayed safe from the hurricane.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 06:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    People in that general part of the world are certainly having a bit of an end times experience at the moment.

http://news.sky.com/story/tsunami-waves-possible-after-earthquake-off-southern-mexico-11024867

What has this to do in Spiritual Forum?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 07:02
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Because the end times are a religious concept propagated by many christians in here and Rajk999 is a long time active member of this forum. So there is a double reason why it should be in this forum.

Hope that helps 🙂
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 07:15
    Because the end times are a religious concept propagated by many christians in here and Rajk999 is a long time active member of this forum. So there is a double reason why it should be in this forum.

Hope that helps 🙂
    So Mexico is suffering from a local end of time...?
    Then I am happy that I live in a highly secularized country where earthquakes happens very rarely, if ever. God loves us!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 07:17

Trinidad and Tobago is down near the corner of South America, south of Barbados. I'm sure such an intense hurricane affects most of the area, but he should be well out of danger.

As for the quake, they say there's usually only one 8.0+ quake in the world every year. That speaks to its rarity. By comparison, the quake that triggered the tsunami at Fukushima in Japan was a 7.4.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 07:21

Hope that helps 🙂
    I agree. It's topical.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 10:31
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I agree. It's topical.
    As well as tropical.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 22:231 edit

All is well down here. We are well south of all the commotion. Sorry for all those who are hit or about to be hit. Not a nice situation to be in.

Yep .. every disaster since Jesus left the earth is apparently a sign of the end times 🙂
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 23:40
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    As well as tropical.
    Well-played. 🙂
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 23:56
    Praying for fellow members isn't spiritual in your opinion?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 05:081 edit
    So Mexico is suffering from a local end of time...?
    Oh dear.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 05:09
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    As well as tropical.
    Sub topical.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 06:26
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Praying for fellow members isn't spiritual in your opinion?
    It's only good for yourself. Not for the suffering people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree