1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    01 May '08 13:17
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    No, it provides another empirical datum contradicting a literal reading of the disparate Genesis
    myths.

Nemesio
    It doesn't. It proves the Bible is true. It was only after the Fall that snakes were made to slither on their bellies. Before that they had feet. It's amazing how evilutionists will try anything to avoid facing their own wickedness.

I'm sure that in time we will discover fossils of talking snakes to, and they'll have another crazy story to sweep it under the rug.
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    02 May '08 01:57
    Originally posted by telerion
    It doesn't. It proves the Bible is true. It was only after the Fall that snakes were made to slither on their bellies. Before that they had feet. It's amazing how evilutionists will try anything to avoid facing their own wickedness.
    You really oughtn't make a grown man cry, you know.

:'(
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    02 May '08 02:47
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    You really oughtn't make a grown man cry, you know.

:'(
    I'm sure they'll find the fossil is under 6000 years old too 😉
  4. Joined
    09 Mar '06
    Moves
    03 May '08 10:261 edit
    AHA!!! But don't you know that carbon dating is really an aetheist conspiracy funded by an underground network of super-scientists led by a certain Dr. Doom. And that they are working towards the destruction of this planet by turning us all into non-believers, so that God will get angry and do that whole flooding, fire and brimstone thing.

Truth is it doesn't matter what you put in front of these people because they can always retort with "You have no proof that God doesn't exist". To which one should always answer with the words of Richard Dawkins "Well you have no proof that a microscopic, red teapot isn't orbitting the earth. Doesn't mean its there.".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree