Moon

Standard membermikelom
Spirituality 11 Oct '11 06:29
  1. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 06:29
    Just to make it a little simpler for our friend Dasa, the moon is a spherical satellite which orbits planet Earth. Planet earth is also spherical, not flat contrary to some modern day absurd beliefs. Please do not think that the earth orbits the moon, as that would be incorrect. I think that maybe that thought may have been a worrisome concept in recent times for you, as you have passed puberty and may have been a little confused in many areas of your life.

I hope you are well, thinking ok, and not missing too many fatty acids which feed the brain its needs in order to maintain intelligence. A recent survey has shown that neanderthal man only ate meat pretty much. Man developed a larger brain with the intake of omega-3, for which the best source is fish. It was seafood eating man that developed the increased intelligence we see that humans have today.

If you can't eat meat, please try a nice slice of salmon, or some battered cod. You will see a huge rise in your intelligence almost immediately.

Anyway, that's enough of my soliloquy. You now have a greater grasp of the moon.

Best,

-m.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 07:04
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Just to make it a little simpler for our friend Dasa, the moon is a spherical satellite which orbits planet Earth. Planet earth is also spherical, not flat contrary to some modern day absurd beliefs. Please do not think that the earth orbits the moon, as that would be incorrect. I think that maybe that thought may have been a worrisome concept in recent time ...[text shortened]... yway, that's enough of my soliloquy. You now have a greater grasp of the moon.

Best,

-m.
    Meat slowly poisons the brain with toxins.

And after many years leads to tumours and cancer.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 07:16
    Originally posted by Dasa

Thank you doctor.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 08:05

I said if you can't eat meat, then at least eat fish. It is apparent that you don't have an intake of omega-3!

-m.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 08:271 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I said if you can't eat meat, then at least eat fish. It is apparent that you don't have an intake of omega-3!

-m.
    I don't have an intake of omega 3 - because I present that life comes from life and dispute life does not come for non-life.

Is this what you are suggesting?

*Rhetorical question.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 08:43
    ... dispute life does not come for non-life.

You dispute that life does not come for nonlife?

You need more omigod-4 in your diet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree