Or you could just read the Bible.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 04:45
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Or you could just read the Bible.
    or you could just read 'Nothing in this book is true but its exactly how things are'

I challenge you Daniel 58. If you read that book I will read the whole of the bible. (probably 10 times as long)
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 22:01
    Sounds like the title goes against itself.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 23:05
    Sounds like the title goes against itself.
    No the title stands beside itself.
    Its such a compelling read that I guess it just doesn't want to give young upstarts the wrong impression.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 22:06
    Well it did me.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 05:38
    Well it did me.
    So you are declining my challenge then?
    (i dont know what I was thinking when I made it. But I will follow through)
  7. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 07:02
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    or you could just read 'Nothing in this book is true but its exactly how things are'

I challenge you Daniel 58. If you read that book I will read the whole of the bible. (probably 10 times as long)
    Hi karoly,

Sounds intriguing. Can you not just give us a one or two sentence synopsis of the main premise of the book - then we'll let you off the hook!

Probably a quantum mechanistic view of the world...

Maybe even parallel universes??
  8. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 07:201 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    The existence of anything cannot be absolutely proven.
    Hi caissad4,

Checked your Home - a brilliant player like you must be a clear thinker! I respect that.

As a Bible believing Christian (with many of my own vivid, personal and to others, "strange" experiences), it has been one of my life's puzzles how anyone can ever "know the truth". All I can say is that the person with an experience is never at the mercy of the man with an argument.

Perhaps it is true that only my own experiences are "true" to me. I cannot answer for anybody else's!

I certainly cannot fault Joseph's Smith's experiences and say they never happened. Here the "Live and let live" adage may apply, as well as the biblical adjunction to let the wheat and the tares grow together until the end of the age, when the real TRUTH will be revealed. To tear up either Mormonism, or JWs or etc etc now could mean that some wheat may also get lost.

I know many God-fearing Mormons whose faith I admire, although I may think they are misguided. Who am I to throw stones? I wish them well and bless them!
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 10:132 edits
    Originally posted by CalJust
    Hi karoly,

Sounds intriguing. Can you not just give us a one or two sentence synopsis of the main premise of the book - then we'll let you off the hook!

Probably a quantum mechanistic view of the world...

Maybe even parallel universes??
    "Nothing in this book is true , But it's exactly how things are"
    by Bob Frissel,re the teachings of Melchizedek and Drunvalo.
    contents(shoretned)
    - pole shifts
    -Dimensions, the Merkaba,Melchizedeks
    -our history,,our creators;Lemuria;Atlantis;The Lucifer rebellion;Thoth; Egypt and stair-step evolution;Akhunaton
    -sacred geometry
    -right eye of horus,,The law of one;humans;phi ratio;the spiral;the fibonacci sequence;the chakra systems;the external chakra points;the eye
    -the left eye of horus;the great pyramid
    -prana,,self concioussness spherical breathing
    -the philadelphia experiment,,the monument of mars;free energy machines;venus;cattle mutilations
    -the secret government
    -your body is light and you are immortal
    -healing
    (and a few more)
    thanks for making me look that up,it has given me much joy

synopsis: "This is an accesible guide book to conciousness expansion and evolutionary progress which, in effect, restates age-old knowledge, and in so doing reminds us of our heritage as spiritual beings...Frissel tells his account primarily through the experience of one Drunvalo Melchizedek, a 'walk-in' being who claims to be from the 13th dimension by way of several vibration-stepping-down incarnations along the way-on this occasion, via a mutual spiritual pact made with a human in 1972...Part of Drunvalos mission is to remind us that we can...assemble within ourselves the universal pattern of creation-our own merkaba vehicles-which will facilitate the evolution of our conciousness as well as that of the Earth." Nexus
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 12:40
    Guess you are just quoting but it's false.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 10:19
    Guess you are just quoting but it's false.
    No its just the way things are. Like you say, it doesn't require belief for it to be true🙂
  12. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 10:41
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I have read of the experiences of many of these supposed "Godly" visions and found similarities to all and to my own experiences. Simple logic suggested either there were multiple divine beings or human misinterpretation was at work here. I do not know what this truly is, only what it is not.
    are you saying you have heard "voices"?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 11:28
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Sounds just like Zionism.
    Just replace the name Joseph Smith for Mohammad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree