1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 14:28
    Do these people go high cause they can use and abuse the name of Jesus Christ?

How pathetic and lame!!! LOSERS! Disgusting! I would rather through up then looking at movies like that!
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 14:37
    Originally posted by Nicksten

How pathetic and lame!!! LOSERS! Disgusting! I would rather through up then looking at movies like that!
    http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7001838
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 15:37

What movie are you talking about?
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 15:44
    Originally posted by bbarr
    http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7001838
    Jesus, bbarr. I went to that link at work.
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 16:11

What on earth are you talking about?
  6. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 00:40

For God's sake!
    Can you people please learn to spell and string a sentence together before you post here. Because half of what is written makes absolutely no sense.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 00:44
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Something tells me it has to do with Jews taking over Hollywood.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 01:36

I was going to through up once, but blue chunks instead.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 06:41

Surely the people who pay to watch are equally to blame? The director is just trying to make some money. And yet when muslims didnt like a cirtain cartoon, I am sure you were the first to cry 'free speach'.
    Why abuse of a name would bother an 'Almighty' God is beyond my understanding though. I guess it is you that it bothers since the abscence of a lightening bolt stricking the director indicates a threat to your beliefs.
  10. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 12:47
    Originally posted by rwingett
    What movie are you talking about?
    Edison is one of the latest movies.
  11. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 12:47
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I was going to through up once, but blue chunks instead.
    good
  12. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 12:49
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Read the header and the first line of my remark......
    did you read it?

That is what its all about 🙄
  13. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 12:50
    Originally posted by amannion
    For God's sake!
    Can you people please learn to spell and string a sentence together before you post here. Because half of what is written makes absolutely no sense.
    I am so sorry, please forgive me?

How did you want me to write it then...?
  14. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 12:59
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Surely the people who pay to watch are equally to blame? The director is just trying to make some money. And yet when muslims didnt like a cirtain cartoon, I am sure you were the first to cry 'free speach'.
    Why abuse of a name would bother an 'Almighty' God is beyond my understanding though. I guess it is you that it bothers since the abscence of a lightening bolt stricking the director indicates a threat to your beliefs.
    It does bother me that the people in movies(actors, for the people who wants to be more clearer) use Jesus Christ name. It makes no sence at all. What does it mean if you say "Jesus Christ, did you see that?" To me it makes no sence. It actually is very childish,would anyone agree?
  15. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    08 Jun '06 13:06
    It does bother me that the people in movies(actors, for the people who wants to be more clearer) use Jesus Christ name. It makes no sence at all. What does it mean if you say "Jesus Christ, did you see that?" To me it makes no sence. It actually is very childish,would anyone agree?
    Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate nitwit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree