The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 02:34
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 02:59
    Most thieves where I live are Muslims, but I cannot vouch for their religiosity nor do I see how their designation or denomination has any significance. Does it have some significance where you live?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 03:342 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Most thieves where I live are Muslims, but I cannot vouch for their religiosity nor do I see how their designation or denomination has any significance. Does it have some significance where you live?
    I meant to post these articles:

http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=899

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/operation-wheels-of-fortune-philadelphia-dozens-of-muslim-car-thieves-arrested-in-2-3-million-car-theft-ring-that-sent-vehicles-to-west-africa-support-of-terrorism/

http://app1.kuhf.org/articles/npr1335563159-Thieves-Cover-Ups-Raise-Concerns-Among-Muslims.html
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 03:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I meant to post these articles: [3 links]
    What does their professed religion - if they do indeed profess it - have to do with the criminal activities they have been linked to? What is the 'spirituality' angle?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 04:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does their professed religion - if they do indeed profess it - have to do with the criminal activities they have been linked to? What is the 'spirituality' angle?
    I think it promotes criminal activities. It allows them to hide their identity
    and justifies terrorism if done against certain people, such as those they
    believe to be infidels.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 04:21
    believe to be infidels.
    What "terrorism" are you talking about? The three links you offered make no case whatsoever with regard to "terrorism".
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 04:31
    http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=899
    The personal story of an old man being ripped off by two of his financial aides;
    Muhammad Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer.
    Presumably RJ doesnt like the name Muhammad?

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/operation-wheels-of-fortune-philadelphia-dozens-of-muslim-car-thieves-arrested-in-2-3-million-car-theft-ring-that-sent-vehicles-to-west-africa-support-of-terrorism/
    No reference I can see to the religion of this crew of small time car-thieves!

http://app1.kuhf.org/articles/npr1335563159-Thieves-Cover-Ups-Raise-Concerns-Among-Muslims .html
    Anyone could disguise themselves as a Muslim woman and rob a store!

Whats your point RJ?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 04:33
    I think it promotes criminal activities. .
    How does Islam "promote" car theft any more or less than Judaism or Christianity does?
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 04:35
    Best...RJHinds...post...ever. 😀
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 07:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "terrorism" are you talking about? The three links you offered make no case whatsoever with regard to "terrorism".
    You did not read them careful enough. Try again.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 07:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    How does Islam "promote" car theft any more or less than Judaism or Christianity does?
    I said criminal activities.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 07:42
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Best...RJHinds...post...ever. 😀
    Glad you liked it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 09:171 edit
    I said criminal activities.
    How does Islam "promote" the "criminal activities", like the financial fraud, car theft and robbery mentioned in your links, any more than Judaism or Christianity does?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 09:20
    You did not read them careful enough. Try again.
    On the contrary, it seems to be you who has not read your own links. One makes an unsubstantiated assertion about a lawyer callled Todd Gallinger. Another does not even contain the words "terror" or "terrorist". And the last one has the word "terrorist" in its headline and then does not mention it even passing in its text. The three links you offered make no case whatsoever with regard to "terrorism". Did you even read them?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 13:072 edits
    believe to be infidels.
    I have small business and I have the unpleasant job of hiring and firing people. I have noticed that those professing to be born-again Christians are the most unreliable, and the most likely to be petty thieves. They believe that how they conduct their daily lives have no bearing on their salvation as they are already saved. You cannot reason with these people they way you can with Hindus or Muslims. Just tell the Hindu that his wrong deeds will affect him in his next life. Tell the Muslim that he will go to hell if he steals. But the Christian is convinced that nothing they do here and now has any relevance on judgment day.

Needless to say would rather a Hindu or a Muslim than certain kinds of Christians around me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree