1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 17:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I meant to post these articles:...
    It's a sad state of affairs when your thread's 'traction' appears to rely completely upon people NOT actually looking at your links, and when two posters have already called you out on it even before the bottom of page one.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 18:27
    I think it promotes criminal activities. It allows them to hide their identity
    and justifies terrorism if done against certain people, such as those they
    believe to be infidels.
    Every ethnic group has organized crime associated with it including both the Anglo-Saxons and the Irish.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 18:491 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=899
    The personal story of an old man being ripped off by two of his financial aides;
    Muhammad Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer.
    Presumably RJ doesnt like the name Muhammad?

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/operation-wheels-of-fortune-philadelphia-dozens-of-muslim-car-thieves-arrested-in-2-3-million-car-theft-ri ...[text shortened]... ml
    Anyone could disguise themselves as a Muslim woman and rob a store!

Whats your point RJ?
    The word "Muslim" identifies a person believing in the religion of Islam.
    So it does refer to their religion by calling them Muslims.
    My point is do give support to the fact that Islam is a Satanic inspired
    religion and promotes criminal activities and terrorism, like bombings
    and flying planes into building beloning to so-called infidels, like Christians.
    So why do Americans remain so tolerant of these Satanic inspired religions?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 18:50
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Every ethnic group has organized crime associated with it including both the Anglo-Saxons and the Irish.
    That is not the point. Read my previous post.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 18:552 edits
    That is not the point. Read my previous post.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:~Deutsche_Christen_Flagge.svg

REMOVE ~ to see the image
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 18:581 edit
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. RJHinds, your glass house is vulnerable...

YouTube

(crude language in link)
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 19:54
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. RJHinds, your glass house is vulnerable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK2Bw1tI_-k

(crude language in link)
    Who is Allah?

YouTube&feature=related
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 23:29
    and flying planes into building beloning to so-called infidels, like Christians.
    But you still have not answered my question which is how is it you think Islam "promotes" the criminal activities in your links, i.e. the financial fraud, car theft and robbery mentioned, any more than Judaism or Christianity does?
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 00:26
    So why do Americans remain so tolerant of these Satanic inspired religions?
    i grew up in the 1980's in great britain and as a child i was terrified by the terrorism that my country faced. not from islam, id barely heard of islam in the 80's and only became aware of it when i went to secondary school (11-16) and made lots of muslim friends. the people who were scaring me as a child and 'terrorizing' me were christians. the IRA. planting bombs, shooting and killing innocent people and doing so in the name of god, i also at this time became aware of sectarianism in scotland and the divide in belfast, all in the name of religion. the truth is that it was more to do with politics rather than religion and religion was just a smoke stream for other problems, and this is what is happening now in islamic nations, people are angry they are abused by western governments and western companies this causes 'some' and i stress 'some' people to become militant and to justify militancy people will turn and twist their religious beliefs to fit with their anger.
    look at history and look at how many times the west has fvcked the middle east and think if it was the other way around how would you feel. if you lived in iraq how would you feel that the u.s. government had supported s.hussain for many years, giving him weapons while he killed his own people and only turned against him when it suited. would you thank the u.s or would you feel like you were expendable pawns. if you were a child in iraq now whos family had been killed in an air strike, dont you think the trauma is going to fuel a hatred against the west.
    we are guilty for abusing the nations of the middle east for the last thousand years. eventually the hatred is going to boil over. it has nothing to do with the koran. if people get that p**sed off they will make their beliefs fit their feelings.
    terrorism is disgusting, i have friends who were touched by the trafford centre bomings and friends that were near the russel square bus bombing. i hate terrorism. but we as the west have to take responsibility for helping create the situation in which the anger in these young men has reached the level that they are willing to kill themselves.
    i know and have know lots of muslims and have been welcomed into several muslim families and found that their religion and nature is just as loving and just as caring as anybody elses.

rant over. i really, really hate all the anti muslim feeling going around, especially from ignorant americans who fail to notice what their government has been doing to the world in the last 100 yrs.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 00:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    But you still have not answered my question which is how is it you think Islam "promotes" the criminal activities in your links, i.e. the financial fraud, car theft and robbery mentioned, any more than Judaism or Christianity does?
    I am not aware of anything in Christianity and Judaism that promotes criminal activities. But Islam is another story.

http://www.newsmax.com/TawfikHamid/Oklahoma-ban-Islamic-law/2012/01/20/id/424928

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/shroder/040906

http://whoisharunyahya.wordpress.com/
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 02:17
    Glad you liked it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
    your conversion to dasa is nearly complete. keep at it.
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 10:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '12 10:22
    I think it promotes criminal activities. It allows them to hide their identity
    and justifies terrorism if done against certain people, such as those they
    believe to be infidels.
    It's not clear what "terrorism" are you talking about. The three links you offered make no case whatsoever with regard to "terrorism".
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 01:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's not clear what "terrorism" are you talking about. The three links you offered make no case whatsoever with regard to "terrorism".
    I did not intend to make it clear to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree