1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    01 Apr '17 23:261 edit
    (Romans 1:21) For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened.
    my fear is that some of you may know the true God and reject Him and His son
    (Ephesians 1:10) for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather all things together in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth.
    May you not continue to reject Jehovah's administration through His son Christ Jesus.
    It means life for you.
    Ciao!
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 00:06
    Originally posted by roigam
    (Romans 1:21) For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened.
    (Ephesians 1:10) for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather ...[text shortened]... to reject Jehovah's administration through His son Christ Jesus.
    It means life for you.
    Ciao!
    Your fatal error is that for you Jehovahs administration is the Watchtower, which has been a failure at predicting the end times since its inception.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 06:521 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Your fatal error is that for you Jehovahs administration is the Watchtower, which has been a failure at predicting the end times since its inception.
    While actual predictions of 'end times' may be 'unbiblical', I'm also sure it's not THE most egregious error they fill themselves with. I'm thinking that their complete misunderstanding of the nature of the Christ is more egregious than their frivolous date-setting. And, yes, I would also think that setting an earthly corporation equal to God, or even just his 'tool', is more egregious as well.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 07:51
    Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.

(Japanese Proverb)
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 08:49
    (Ephesians 1:10) for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, to gather ...[text shortened]... to reject Jehovah's administration through His son Christ Jesus.
    It means life for you.
    Ciao!
    My fear is that this is yet another flakey thread by you, in which you will not support your claims and instead stream excuses for your cowardly absences by explaining how full your life is and how much shopping you have to do.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 12:471 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

(Japanese Proverb)
    Is that why I'm so scared, because my mind is so deep? 😉
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 13:091 edit
    It means life for you.
    Ciao!
    You're taking Romans 1:21 out of context.

Look at the preceding verse. Verse 20;
    "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

The passage isn't about those of us that know God, but about those that know God because of the evidence of creation and yet deny His existence.

Knowing Jesus is knowing God.

Colossians 1:15-17
    Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Jesus is God. I fear you don't know Jesus.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 22:11
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

(Japanese Proverb)
    The mind is more maluable than most realize
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Apr '17 22:33
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    The mind is more maluable than most realize
    You mean malleable.

I can't imagine what you mean.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree