1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 10:51
    Originally posted by sonship
    Why did Christ have to offer Himself [b]"through the eternal Spirit" (Hebrews 9:14) ?

Christ was God Almighty. As God Almighty become a man we should think that He can do everything nevessary to accomplish redemption. Why then did He need the eternal Spirit in order to die on the cross ?

Anyone ? Especially I would like to hear from those who believe Christ is God.[/b]
    There is not a single instance in the entire Biblical cannon where Christ claims to be God Almighty and I really wish that you would stop pretending that there is, its nauseating.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 11:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    There is not a single instance in the entire Biblical cannon where Christ claims to be God Almighty and I really wish that you would stop pretending that there is, its nauseating.
    I would like to hear from those who have seen that Jesus Christ is God become a man as the Bible teaches.

Why do you think Christ had to offer Himself to God "through the eternal Spirit" (Hebrews 9:14) ?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 11:222 edits
    In another thread I advized you, a Jehovah's Witness, to go BACK, go BACK to the Bible you USED to publish and distribute - the 1901 American Standard Version.

Go back to that Bible you use to use in going door to door - the 1901 ASV. Even go back to the very one published by the Watchtower Society.

Will your teachers object at the kingdom hall if you tell them you want to return from the NWT to the 1901 ASV ? Ask them why if they object.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 12:40
    The altar of the tabernacle was hallow made of boards of acacia wood overlaid with bronze. Once again this signifies the fine humanity of Jesus consumed by the judgment of God.

All of the other furniture of the tabernacle was able to fit INSIDE the altar. It was large enough to contain the ark, the incense altar, the lampstand, the showbread table.

This means that all the blessings that come to God's people are contained IN the redemptive death of Christ. All the blessings of salvation are conveyed to man because Christ died.

In this thread "My God, My God wh have you forsaken [M]e" I have written that the judging fire of God's justice reached the very insides of Jesus Christ in a most inward way. He did not just suffer outwardly in His body. He was under the judging fire of God inwardly.

The bronze grating upon which the fire of the sacrifice burned was INSIDE the hollow altar. It was set in the middle of the altar so that there was a cubit and a half above it and a cubit and a half below it. It was in the center of the altar.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 12:524 edits
    The bronze grating was in the middle of the altar so that there was 1 1/2 cubits above it and 1 1/2 cubits below it.. It therefore marked the midst of the altar. The fire of the altar burned upon the bronze grating in the very midst of the altar.

And the fire of God's divine judgment consumed in the very inward parts of Jesus as He died for our sins.

The height of the bronze grating in the altar is the same height as the ark of the testimony in the Holy of Holies - one and one half cubits. This signifies that the redemption of Christ comes up exactly to the level of God's demand for propitiation. The redemption of Christ exactly meets God's requirement upon all those who would be accepted to contact and fellowship with God.

The fact that there were one and one-half cubits below the grating indicates that it was on the same level as the propitiation-cover on the ark in the Holy of Holies. This indicates that the grating comes up to the standard of the propitiation-cover. When Paul speaks of the redemption of Christ in Romans 3:24-25, he definitely says that God made the redeeming Christ our propitiation-cover.

From The Life Study of Exodus, Message 107, by Witness Lee,
    http://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?cid=1CE70B

"Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; Whom God set forth as a propitiation place through faith in His blood, for the demonstrating of His righteousness ..." (See Rom. 3:24,25, Recovery Version)
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 13:10
    I would like to hear from those who have seen that Jesus Christ is God become a man as the Bible teaches.

Why do you think Christ had to offer Himself to God [b]"through the eternal Spirit" (Hebrews 9:14)
    ?[/b]
    not a single instance in the entire Biblical cannon where Christ claims to be God Almighty
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 13:11
    In another thread I advized you, a Jehovah's Witness, to go BACK, go BACK to the Bible you USED to publish and distribute - the [b]1901 American Standard Version.

Go back to that Bible you use to use in going door to door - the 1901 ASV. Even go back to the very one published by the Watchtower Society.

Will your teachers object at the k ...[text shortened]... tell them you want to return from the NWT to the 1901 ASV ? Ask them why if they object.[/b]
    You have no idea what makes a good translation of the Bible and are in no position to advise anyone.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 13:11
    The bronze grating was in the middle of the altar so that there was 1 1/2 cubits above it and 1 1/2 cubits below it.. It therefore marked the midst of the altar. The fire of the altar burned upon the bronze grating in the very midst of the altar.

And the fire of God's divine judgment consumed in the very inward parts of Jesus as He died for our sins.
    ...[text shortened]... r the demonstrating of His righteousness ..." (See Rom. 3:24,25, Recovery Version)
    [/quote][/b]
    There is still not a single instance in the entire Biblical cannon where Christ claims to be God Almighty
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 13:271 edit
    not a single instance in the entire Biblical cannon where Christ claims to be God Almighty
    Old battles, fought and won by the word of God in the past.
    Old, old debates.

I think someone else will have to ask me.
    To repeat the same to one in denial is not profitable.

It was pointed on, that there is only ONE First; only ONE the beginning; only ONE "the end"; only ONE "the Alpha" and only ONE "the Omega" .

"Thus says Jehovah the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts,

I am the First and I am the Last, And apart from Me there is no God." (Isaiah 44:6)

" And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead; and He placed His right hand on me, saying, Do not fear; I am the First and the Last

And the living One; and I became dead, and behold, I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Hades." (Rev. 1:17,18)

And now comes the Watchtower dance of denial.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 15:352 edits
    Old battles, fought and won by the word of God in the past.
    Old, old debates.

I think someone else will have to ask me.
    To repeat the same to one in denial is not profitable.

It was pointed on, that there is only ONE First; only ONE [b] the beginning;
    only ONE "the end"; only ONE "the Alpha" and only ONE "the Omega" ...[text shortened]... th and of Hades." (Rev. 1:17,18) [/b] [/quote]

And now comes the Watchtower dance of denial.[/b]
    there is still not a single text in the entire Bible where Jesus claims to be God Almighty Jaywill, no matter how you choose to interpret 'the Alpha and the Omega'.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 15:501 edit
    there is still not a single text in the entire Bible where Jesus claims to be God Almighty Jaywill, no matter how you choose to interpret 'the Alpha and the Omega'.
    "A factious man, after a first and second admonition, refuse.

Knowing that such a one is perverted and is sinning, though he is condemned by his own self." (Titus 3:10,11)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 16:25
    [b]"A factious man, after a first and second admonition, refuse.

Knowing that such a one is perverted and is sinning, though he is condemned by his own self." (Titus 3:10,11)
    [/b]
    It does not matter what you call me there is still not a single iota in scripture where Jesus claims to be God Almighty.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 18:17
    There are plenty of scriptures about it. You and your brothers choose to politicize this and use semantics (God vs, Almighty God). And then they concoct their Bible to satisfy their man-made dogma. Pathetic and heretic. All to put forth the idea that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

The scriptures exist, even if they are made to say something different in your Bible. Every time one is discussed, you claim it means something else. Well, when you claim that words have different meanings than were intended, you lose your credibility. This should not be astonishing.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 18:211 edit
    No it doesn't matter what I call you.
    But a factious man, after 1st and 2nd admonition, refuse.
    And you are that.

And the JW's have much LESS biblical evidence Christ ever called Himself Michael the archangel or angel or whatever the case may be.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Nov '15 18:28
    I turn back to the altar and the truth of Christ the God-man offering Himself through the eternal Spirit.

The bronze grating had four bronze RINGS which were a part of it. The rings were the means by which the entire altar was carried. And the rings was the means by which the bronze grating network did not fall to the ground.

Without the rings the grating had no support.
    Without the rings the altar could not be lifted and carried.

We do not know exactly how the rings attached to the grating on the inside was on the outside of the altar so that the poles could be put through them. This is a bit of a puzzle.

But the rings, signify the eternal Spirit. As often circular things speak of eternity in the Bible. The next few posts I write will concern the eternal efficacy of the redemption of Christ seen in the bronze rings attached to the bronze grating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree