1. CA, USA
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 02:00
    Originally posted by rwingett
    If the shoe fits, wear it.

Religious fundamentalism and Fascism are two peas in a pod. There are a good number of respectable, liberal christians who defy that close association, but there are far too many for whom the two go hand in hand.
    Of course .. it's all about America and our Nazi leadership.

How perceptive.

Polly want a cracker?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 02:13
    Originally posted by jammer
    Of course .. it's all about America and our Nazi leadership.

How perceptive.

Polly want a cracker?
    I never mentioned America's "Nazi" leadership. Do you have any on-topic comments, or are we to be regaled solely with your cryptic rants this evening?
  3. CA, USA
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 02:24
    I never mentioned America's "Nazi" leadership. Do you have any on-topic comments, or are we to be regaled solely with your cryptic rants this evening?
    You mean the topic in the OP?
    The trollbait thrown out that you swallowed and took to the Nazi level right off?
    You mean the Christhaters? .. the ones who make Nazi references with most every post?
    Is that the topic you're talkin' 'bout?

That's what I thought .. don't forget Gitmo and Bush the next you post your original thoughts.
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 03:34
    Originally posted by jammer
    You mean the topic in the OP?
    The trollbait thrown out that you swallowed and took to the Nazi level right off?
    You mean the Christhaters? .. the ones who make Nazi references with most every post?
    Is that the topic you're talkin' 'bout?

That's what I thought .. don't forget Gitmo and Bush the next you post your original thoughts.
    If you want to talk about Bush then go to the Debates forum. I'm talking about the pernicious practice of art censorship here. In that context I think the comparison I made was a valid one. Do you have anything relevant to the topic, or is this just pointless whining on your part?
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 04:03
    If you want to talk about Bush then go to the Debates forum. I'm talking about the pernicious practice of art censorship here. In that context I think the comparison I made was a valid one. Do you have anything relevant to the topic, or is this just pointless whining on your part?
    I'm with you here man.

The fact that Nazi Germany comes out in lots of threads merely shows that it was an important part of defining politics in the 20th century. Sometimes, it is referred to disingenuously, for no good reason, but it would be a fallacy to believe that simply because it is misused sometimes, that any use must be a misuse, if you get me.
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 15:48
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    anybody offended by a sculpture is stupid, they should just turn their heads and not look.
    I agree !!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree