1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 08:391 edit
    Mystery Babylon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=MsAskmWHB0k

YouTube

Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
    THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
    OF THE EARTH.

I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

(Revelation 17 NKJV)
    The Instructor
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:02
    In Isaiah 21:9, Isaiah levels a prophetic oracle against Babylon: “Babylon is fallen, is fallen,” is the same announcement used in Revelation 18:1-2. Yet this prophecy is not ultimately about ancient Babylon (Iraq), but the Mystery Babylon of Revelation. Ancient Babylon was simply a type of the Last-Days Babylon. The names in this prophecy are all areas in Arabia:

•“The burden against Dumah” (v. 11)
    •“The burden against Arabia” (v. 13)
    •“All the glory of Kedar will fail” (v. 16)

Dumah and Kedar are in Arabia as the text shows: “All the glory of Kedar will fail” (v. 16). All of the locations mentioned in Isaiah 21 are in the desert of Arabia, the region of Revelation 17 which is surrounded by many waters (seas)! Arabia in fact, is referred to by all Muslims as Al-Jazeere Al-Arabia, literally the Arab Island or the Arab Peninsula or “Desert of the Sea” (v. 1).

It is largely agreed to by most that the Beast is the govermental aspect of the Antichrist empire, and that the Harlot woman city is the spiritual driver of the Beast mechanism. So the angel takes John into a desert to observe the Harlot. There, in the desert, she is also seen “sitting on many waters (peoples).” She is the spiritual source that influences these different ethnic peoples. However, later in verse 17, the angel explains to John that “the waters” which the Harlot sits upon should be understood allegorically as representing “peoples, multitudes, nations and language”. The woman exerts a strong measure of spiritual influence over a great mixture of multitudes of different ethnicities and languages.

The combination of these three descriptions (city, desert, sitting on many waters) also matches Isaiah 21, where Babylon is described as “the Desert by the Sea.”

The Beast is a coalition of ten kings representing the seven kingdoms in the past, under the authority of the Antchrist. The Harlot is a distinct and seperate geographically definable entity that represents the primary religious source of the Antichrist’s religion The Harlot is sitting atop a scarlet Beast. This beast is the final Islamic Empire of the Antichrist.

‘And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore …” (Revelation 18:11). These are the products that the Harlot city buys from the merchants of the sea who watch her destruction from the Red sea. In fact, all Saudi goods are important via the Red Sea, and the lists of goods match Saudi imports perfectly – gold, silver, precious stones, pearls, fine linen, vessels of ivory, fine wood and copper ware, iron, marble, spices, perfumes, liquor, sheep, horses, slaves, and the souls of men.

http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=3711

YouTube

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree