Navamsa

Standard memberLILLER
Spirituality 31 Jul '09 10:07
  1. Joined
    31 Jul '09
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 10:072 edits
    The navamsa is mainly used for Astrological reading of marriage matching, a big enterprise in India. A lot of importance is given to moon by Vedic astrologers. In India mainly astrologers counts all planetary locations of moon, adding up the ascendant or rising sign.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 10:14
    Originally posted by LILLER
    The navamsa is mainly used for Astrological reading of marriage matching, a big enterprise in India. A lot of importance is given to moon by Vedic astrologers. In India mainly astrologers counts all planetary locations of moon, adding up the ascendant or rising sign.
    Can you elaborate? Like what would be considered an ideal match? What would be considered a bad match?
  3. England
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 15:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Can you elaborate? Like what would be considered an ideal match? What would be considered a bad match?
    me playing to higher rated players seems a bad match. a ideal match me playing the world champion and he makes a complete hash of it. moon or no moon
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 08:21
    Originally posted by stoker
    me playing to higher rated players seems a bad match. a ideal match me playing the world champion and he makes a complete hash of it. moon or no moon
    🙂🙄🙂