Moves
    30 Sep '05 03:11
    By James F. Twyman?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Sep '05 03:17
    In 2001 James met a young boy named Marco who led him on a journey to Bulgaria. While there he met four psychic children who were being trained at a secluded monastery. Their message, which is the subject of Twyman’s book, “Emissary of Love, The Psychic Children Speak to the World,” was expressed in a question the children said they wanted to ask the adults of the world: “How would you act and what would you do if you knew that you are an Emissary of Love right now?” Since then James has distributed many messages from these amazing children, and is in the process of organizing several conferences that will allow the consciously aware children the chance to express their wisdom.

If they are psychic can't they spread their own message?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '05 20:19
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    In 2001 James met a young boy named Marco who led him on a journey to Bulgaria. While there he met four psychic children who were being trained at a secluded monastery. Their message, which is the subject of Twyman’s book, “Emissary of Love, The Psychic Children Speak to the World,” was expressed in a question the children said they wanted to ask the adult ...[text shortened]... e chance to express their wisdom.

If they are psychic can't they spread their own message?
    I take it thats a yes?🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree