1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 11:28
    http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-10-primates-common-blood-ancestor.html

More evidence mankind had common ancestors 20 million years ago, all primates, in fact. We all have ABO type blood and now it was shown that set of blood types came about much earlier than previously thought. DNA analysis showed this.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 11:571 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-10-primates-common-blood-ancestor.html

More evidence mankind had common ancestors 20 million years ago, all primates, in fact. We all have ABO type blood and now it was shown that set of blood types came about much earlier than previously thought. DNA analysis showed this.
    what about reptiles and birds, when did they decide to change from being cold blooded
    to warm bloodied? DNA analysis, is that the same DNA evidence that not one of you
    materialists could explain how you came about it?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 11:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what about reptiles and birds, when did they decide to change from being cold blooded
    to warm bloodied? DNA analysis, is that the same DNA evidence that not one of you
    is this where the god of gaps steps in?
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 12:30
    ...decide...?

You don't seem to have quite got a handle on the evolutionary process there.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 12:39
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    ...decide...?

You don't seem to have quite got a handle on the evolutionary process there.
    oops my bad, happen to randomly occur through some process or another, possibly
    genetic, possibly environment, possibly both, but as yet, we dont really know.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 12:48
    oops my bad, happen to randomly occur through some process or another, possibly
    genetic, possibly environment, possibly both, but as yet, we dont really know.
    No it didn't randomly occur and the process is evolution.

Which you don't understand.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 13:09
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No it didn't randomly occur and the process is evolution.

Which you don't understand.
    blah de blah de blah, the process is a hypothesis which cannot be falsified, is therefore
    not science and deserves to be drop kicked to the realms of weird nerd fiction. Tell us
    again why reptiles who apparently morphed into birds in the Darwinian scheme of
    things, left off being cold bloodied and ended up being warm bloodied?
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 13:26
    blah de blah de blah, the process is a hypothesis which cannot be falsified, is therefore
    not science and deserves to be drop kicked to the realms of weird nerd fiction. Tell us
    again why reptiles who apparently morphed into birds in the Darwinian scheme of
    things, left off being cold bloodied and ended up being warm bloodied?
    I have tried explaining evolution to lying ignoramuses like yourself (including yourself)
    before and it never gets anywhere due to the fact that you wilfully refuse to engage
    in any sort of reasoned discussion.

You also demonstrate a depressing inability to be able to make any sort of argument that
    is not dripping with logical fallacies.

You are also an insulting (rudeword).

Which makes it hard to drum up the enthusiasm to explain the basics of evolution to you
    again.

I do it every so often for those who might read it who have an open mind, but I really
    can't be bothered to do it right now.

But saying that evolution can't be falsified is a downright lie.

And a bit rich coming from someone who's alternative is "god did it" which really can't
    be falsified.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 14:25
    Why this deflection to birds and reptiles? They are on a totally different branch of the life tree and I think you know that, therefore you engage in deflection to obfuscate the issue. This issue is the commonality of very early primate types, the ancestor of all the primates, and all the diverse branching, one of which leads to homo sapians.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 15:14
    Why this deflection to birds and reptiles? They are on a totally different branch of the life tree and I think you know that, therefore you engage in deflection to obfuscate the issue. This issue is the commonality of very early primate types, the ancestor of all the primates, and all the diverse branching, one of which leads to homo sapians.
    a simple, 'I dont know and googlefudge doesn't either', will suffice, thank you.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 15:15
    I have tried explaining evolution to lying ignoramuses like yourself (including yourself)
    before and it never gets anywhere due to the fact that you wilfully refuse to engage
    in any sort of reasoned discussion.

You also demonstrate a depressing inability to be able to make any sort of argument that
    is not dripping with logical fallacies.

You ...[text shortened]... h coming from someone who's alternative is "god did it" which really can't
    be falsified.
    a Charlie Brown muffled trumpet sound of the teacher , 'wah wah wah'.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 15:38
    a simple, 'I dont know and googlefudge doesn't either', will suffice, thank you.
    In other words, 150 years of work on evolution has resulted in absolutely nothing? The nothing part, of course, being where it collides with religious dogma and fairy tales from the biblical version of creation.

So it doesn't matter that the scientific method used to discover planets in the solar system or around other stars is the same as that used in evolution, or geology and many other sciences, you are ok with ALL those other sciences that use the same fundamental science program, THOSE are all ok, but somehow it all breaks down with evolution. Why don't you think about that for a moment.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 15:43
    Well it would be blatantly untrue and unlike you we are not inveterate and compulsive liars so you will not be getting that.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 15:44
    In other words, 150 years of work on evolution has resulted in absolutely nothing? The nothing part, of course, being where it collides with religious dogma and fairy tales from the biblical version of creation.

So it doesn't matter that the scientific method used to discover planets in the solar system or around other stars is the same as that used in ...[text shortened]... k, but somehow it all breaks down with evolution. Why don't you think about that for a moment.
    Yes that is correct, Nada!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 15:44
    Well it would be blatantly untrue and unlike you we are not inveterate and compulsive liars so you will not be getting that.
    wah wah wah.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree