1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:01
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090316093629.htm

It is an entirely different method than carbon dating so it is one more nail in the coffin of the young earthers.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse

It is an entirely different method than carbon dating so it is one more nail in the coffin of the young earthers.
    it's all B.S. They just make up #'s.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 May '12 20:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    it's all B.S. They just make up #'s.
    “They just make up”? That is the kind of extremely stupid suggestion I would expect from a moron like you.
    There would have to be some kind of absurd mass-conspiracy among all the scientists involved even including the few theist ones -why?
    The scientific method used to date things is the same scientific method that has lead to the making of our technology and if that scientific method was wrong then none of our technology would work.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 May '12 21:45
    Originally posted by humy
    “They just make up”? That is the kind of extremely stupid suggestion I would expect from a moron like you.
    There would have to be some kind of absurd mass-conspiracy among all the scientists involved even including the few theist ones -why?
    The scientific method used to date things is the same scientific method that has lead to the making of our technology and if that scientific method was wrong then none of our technology would work.
    Just like Global Warming was a scam too.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '12 22:53
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Just like Global Warming was a scam too.
    You are a regular science pundit. When will the government reveal the truth about the fake moon landings and UFO's?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 00:47
    Originally posted by humy
    You told me I was making things up on another thread. Maybe that makes you a moron, huh?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    09 May '12 00:48
    You are a regular science pundit. When will the government reveal the truth about the fake moon landings and UFO's?
    We did land on the moon
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 00:53

It apparently is carbon dating, but they need less carbon. It states, "Rowe describes a new, highly sensitive dating method, called accelerator mass spectrometry, that requires only 0.05 milligrams of carbon (the weight of 50 specks of dust). That's much less than the several grams of carbon needed with radiocarbon dating."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree