1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    29 Jan '06 17:36
    I want to let it be known that i have no issue with religeon of any sort. i do not worship the devil, and i have no wish to insult christians in any way. thank you for reading. . .pass it on
  2. Colorado
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 03:10
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I want to let it be known that i have no issue with religeon of any sort. i do not worship the devil, and i have no wish to insult christians in any way. thank you for reading. . .pass it on
    Great, it would be nice if more people were like that. Welcome to the forum.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 03:43
    What's this? No more attacks on God? No more attempting to tear apart another's hope and moral code of living just for kicks? No more attacks on niave christians who attempt to live their lives by loving others and living by the example of Christ himself? I am not really sure what to say.

So what are your religious/spiritual belief's?
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 10:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    What's this? No more attacks on God? No more attempting to tear apart another's hope and moral code of living just for kicks? No more attacks on niave christians who attempt to live their lives by loving others and living by the example of Christ himself? I am not really sure what to say.

So what are your religious/spiritual belief's?
    Its just that i have a clan called the hellfire club, and my first two challenges were from religeous clans.

Not that i mind.But just to let everyone here know, that if i get stick in the future for my clan, i will probably make some comments that are meant in good fun.I don't want to insult the sensabilities of good people, be the christian or any other faith.In the future, when this thread is at the bottom of the great forgotten pile of 0's and 1's, i can revive it when the placard bearers are at my door.

but any objections can be voiced here now.

Be happy🙂
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 12:37
    Its just that i have a clan called the hellfire club, and my first two challenges were from religeous clans.

Not that i mind.But just to let everyone here know, that if i get stick in the future for my clan, i will probably make some comments that are meant in good fun.I don't want to insult the sensabilities of good people, be the christian or ...[text shortened]... placard bearers are at my door.

but any objections can be voiced here now.

Be happy🙂
    I'm adding this thread to my favourites.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree