1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 20:561 edit
    just started about 15 minutes of it on hulu....so far boring as a theatrical premiere but am posting here for the idea that the enemy that has been established in the series is a "monotheistic" religion ( apparently caprica city has many gods )...it is not a subliminal attack on islamic fundamentalists ( a character blows up a train wearing a bomb jacket while yelling out loud about the supremacy of the "one god"😉 but rather a secular hollywood leftist attack on anyone who believes in a montotheistic god ( jews, muslims or christians )...so to this hollywood crap we are all the evil fools who mess up everything...( for those of you who agree with caprica i wish you both a happy chanakuh, a belated ramadan and a very merry christmas )...
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 04:48
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    just started about 15 minutes of it on hulu....so far boring as a theatrical premiere but am posting here for the idea that the enemy that has been established in the series is a "monotheistic" religion ( apparently caprica city has many gods )...it is not a subliminal attack on islamic fundamentalists ( a character blows up a train wearing a bomb jacket wh ...[text shortened]... caprica i wish you both a happy chanakuh, a belated ramadan and a very merry christmas )...
    rtkjhtgbl;urt;othijgpojge/lijare/lkjnBATLJMbte
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 06:26
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    just started about 15 minutes of it on hulu....so far boring as a theatrical premiere but am posting here for the idea that the enemy that has been established in the series is a "monotheistic" religion ( apparently caprica city has many gods )...it is not a subliminal attack on islamic fundamentalists ( a character blows up a train wearing a bomb jacket wh ...[text shortened]... caprica i wish you both a happy chanakuh, a belated ramadan and a very merry christmas )...
    This is a follow-up series to the reimagined Battlestar Galactica series which screened over the last four or five years. That included some interesting takes on events of the time - terrorism and suicide bombings and occupation and so on.
    This is one of the interesting uses of science fiction - to view aspects of our own society in different ways; sort of a thought experiment if you like.
  4. England
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 14:58
    on hulu!!! no idea what channel that is
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 08:16
    "Caprica" = "Seattle" LOL 😉

Don't get me wrong I love this area but

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 08:18
    Deep Space 9 was cool with the worm hole aliens Who were like the Gods of Bajor.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree