New uranium time dating method:

New uranium time dating method:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
All you have is poo this, poo poo that, you have nothing but your own pathetic opinion pretending it is science when it is in fact you just parroting the words of other people who think they know the bible.

There is no science in anything you say and there never will be. Only your pathetic attempt to DESTROY science.

You are not interested in actuall ...[text shortened]... adding to the knowledge base of mankind, only in building up the political fight over religion.
I am making no political fight over religion. I am fighting for the truth. Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
No, its not the same thing at all. But as I thought, you lack the education to know this. At first I thought you were going senile and were forgetting stuff in your old age, but I am now suspecting you never got the education in the first place and your claims to have some basic engineering knowledge are as fake as your chess rating.
You are getting nasty again. Be careful.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jun 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am making no political fight over religion. I am fighting for the truth. Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
When you put yourself on a soap box like you have been doing consistently you are being political whether you believe it or not.

You are not interested in the truth, only in destroying real science. You wouldn't know the truth if it waltzed up and bit you on the nose.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

When you put yourself on a soap box like you have been doing consistently you are being political whether you believe it or not.

You are not interested in the truth, only in destroying real science. You wouldn't know the truth if it waltzed up and bit you on the nose.
I would like to destroy evolutionary science, so that it will stop hindering real science and the search for the real truth, not your make-believe truth. I do not believe in your fairy-tale for grownups.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Cape Town

Moves
24 Jun 12

You are getting nasty again. Be careful.
I'm just saying that if you had any science education whatsoever you would know that an estimate with margins of error is not 'pure speculation' nor is it 'the same thing' as an estimate with error. So either you outright lied in this thread when you claimed I had said that 'the dates are estimates with errors' or you simply lack the education to know the difference. So which is it? Did you lie, or do you lack the education?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jun 12

I'm just saying that if you had any science education whatsoever you would know that an estimate with margins of error is not 'pure speculation' nor is it 'the same thing' as an estimate with error. So either you outright lied in this thread when you claimed I had said that 'the dates are estimates with errors' or you simply lack the education to know the difference. So which is it? Did you lie, or do you lack the education?
I simply rephrased your statement to make it more clear to the general public, who do not have such great scientific understanding as you have.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jun 12

I would like to destroy evolutionary science, so that it will stop hindering real science and the search for the real truth, not your make-believe truth. I do not believe in your fairy-tale for grownups.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
The only thing hindering real science is people like you and your buddies who would force religion down people's throats in a science classroom.

Lets all pray for the success of atheism.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

The only thing hindering real science is people like you and your buddies who would force religion down people's throats in a science classroom.

Lets all pray for the success of atheism.
Read all of this link:
http://www.truths.ca/evolutionary-facts.htm

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
25 Jun 12

Read all of this link:
http://www.truths.ca/evolutionary-facts.htm
ah, more nonsense from the discovery institute.

and here is the peer review smash of the claims made.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC300.html

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
ah, more nonsense from the discovery institute.

and here is the peer review smash of the claims made.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC300.html
As my young hero said this website is the holy grail for atheists. Of course, they are going to try to smash any evidence that contradicts their atheist worldview. They have absolutely no credibility as a peer review group. 😏

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
25 Jun 12

As my young hero said this website is the holy grail for atheists. Of course, they are going to try to smash any evidence that contradicts their atheist worldview. They have absolutely no credibility as a peer review group. 🙄
your young hero? the one who made a spoof video laughing at your stupidity?

how about you try to discredit their peer review instead?

oh, that's right. you have absolutely no knowledge on the theory of evolution to be able to make any sensible argument either for or against it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
your young hero? the one who made a spoof video laughing at your stupidity?

how about you try to discredit their peer review instead?

oh, that's right. you have absolutely no knowledge on the theory of evolution to be able to make any sensible argument either for or against it.
I know it is a deception from Satan the devil to lead men astray from God.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
25 Jun 12

I know it is a deception from Satan the devil to lead men astray from God.
yet you worship one of his disciple. you have put a mere man, a failed messiah on the mantle of god and you glorify it. the devil has got you good.

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jun 12

I simply rephrased your statement to make it more clear to the general public, who do not have such great scientific understanding as you have.
So both are true. You outright lied (by deliberately rephrasing my statement) and you lack the education (because you don't seem to know the difference between the two phrases).

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Jun 12

So both are true. You outright lied (by deliberately rephrasing my statement) and you lack the education (because you don't seem to know the difference between the two phrases).
My deliberate rephrasing of your statement was in order to present the truth in a more understandable way than your misleading statement presented. I know the difference between the two phrases alright. Your statement is deceptive in trying to present a lie as the truth, like Satan the devil would do.