1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    06 Nov '10 18:37
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/do-not-take-it-literally/
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    06 Nov '10 18:44
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/do-not-take-it-literally/
    They should call it axegrinder.com...
  3. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    06 Nov '10 18:52
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    They should call it axegrinder.com...
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/the-bible/
  4. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    06 Nov '10 18:56
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/the-bible/
    Aaack!
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    06 Nov '10 18:58
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/do-not-take-it-literally/
    LOL
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    07 Nov '10 00:14
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    http://img.moonbuggy.org/do-not-take-it-literally/
    Did you find that site surfing for adult stuff?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35579
    07 Nov '10 01:37
    Some of the random images on this site crack me up, though.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    West Coast Rioter
    tinyurl.com/y7loem9q
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    07 Nov '10 03:44
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Some of the random images on this site crack me up, though.
    There's a black girl with BEAUTY tattoo'd on her face and sharp teeth who is about to bite my nipples off...
  9. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14616
    07 Nov '10 05:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    Did you find that site surfing for adult stuff?
    No. I was surfing for anything hilarious. I can understand how this might be a difficult concept for you, but, I like to laugh.
  10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    07 Nov '10 23:08
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    No. I was surfing for anything hilarious. I can understand how this might be a difficult concept for you, but, I like to laugh.
    Well you found it.

    So do I. I've been laughing ever since I started posting in this forum.
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    07 Nov '10 23:522 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    They should call it axegrinder.com...
    Well typing www.axegrinder.com into the address bar would have shown that domain name is already taken. I don't know, but perhaps that's why they didn't call it axegrinder.com??? 😲
  12. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    08 Nov '10 01:53
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well typing www.axegrinder.com into the address bar would have shown that domain name is already taken. I don't know, but perhaps that's why they didn't call it axegrinder.com??? 😲
    Good one. Guess my inner editor was in the middle of his three martini lunch. Again.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91905
    08 Nov '10 08:12
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well you found it.

    So do I. I've been laughing ever since I started posting in this forum.
    Really? Since 2006? You must have sore jaws😀😀
Back to Top