1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '12 22:541 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    Scientific hypotheses are cheap, the theories some of them lead to, require grants.
    It was a figure of speech. Of course, scientific accepted theories must start with a scientific hypothesis. But we can all have our own theories about scientific matters.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '12 22:58
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    "I think it might be just be totally trashed and wasted on many of the religious nuts here who don't understand science and don't want to and who would have no appreciation for elegant rational explanations for things."
    By religious " nuts " do you mean a category of insane persons who are religious and being religious is insanity ?
    Is this the way ath ...[text shortened]... If so, it is a condemnable example of arrogance of a person claiming to be a rationalist.
    He is full of hate alrighty.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '12 23:02
    Originally posted by humy

By religious " nuts " do you mean a category of insane persons who are religious

yes; if we are talking about the insane ones that are religious.
    Insane religious people would be insane by tautology. Not all religious people are insane and, obviously, I don't even think most of them are.
    and being religious is insanity ?
    ...[text shortened]... p of theists that are real extremists and anti-science.
    You make some strange assumptions.
    That means I am not a "religious nut", right?
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 May '12 08:013 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That means I am not a "religious nut", right?
    wrong. You are a religious nut.
    And at least compared to you, I am not “full of hate”.
    You and others like you on these forums have repeatedly shown extreme vindictive hatred against those that do not sure your extremist religious beliefs so you are just being a hypocrite now.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 May '12 09:391 edit
    You and others like you on these forums have repeatedly shown extreme vindictive hatred against those that do not sure your extremist religious beliefs so you are just being a hypocrite now.
    misprint: “...those that do not sure your extremist...” should have been “...those that do not share your extremist...”
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '12 11:441 edit
    He is full of hate alrighty.
    Not hate. At most, contempt. Contempt for the fact that you bypass your supposedly god given intelligence and fall for that 2000 year old pyramid scheme hook line and sinker and then, when presented with solid scientific evidence for this or that, you totally bypass it with a halleluya. That just proves your self cauterizing of your own intelligence.

Then you come out with a gem like, at least I see the light and those misbegotten atheists are running around in the dark.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '12 18:47
    If I did not have love for my fellow humans, I would not try to help them see the Light of Truth so that they could believe on Christ and gain faith to be saved from the last death.
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 May '12 19:019 edits
    If I did not have love for my fellow humans, I would not try to help them see the Light of Truth so that they could believe on Christ and gain faith to be saved from the last death.
    We can tell your kind love us by the way your kind vindictively lie about us by making out our disbelief of your 'God' supports Nazism. Ye, we are all so touched by that. This is despite the fact that most Nazis were THEIST.
    You do not even admit when you have been proven wrong like in your “Intelligent Design in Biology” thread. Is this how you help us "see the light”?
    You also get you biological and scientific facts constantly wrong and also often just list loads of lies from web links. Is this also how you help us "see the light”?
    If your religious beliefs are “the light” then tell us what need would there be for your lies and misinformation?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 04:45
    We can tell your kind love us by the way your kind vindictively lie about us by making out our disbelief of your 'God' supports Nazism. Ye, we are all so touched by that. This is despite the fact that most Nazis were [b]THEIST.
    You do not even admit when you have been proven wrong like in your “Intelligent Design in Biology” thread. Is this how you help us ...[text shortened]... iefs are “the light” then tell us what need would there be for your lies and misinformation?[/b]
    I wish that you would look at the truth in the Holy Bible for it is good news for mankind, not bad news as many think it to be. However, you guys are so wrapped up in science proving evolution that it is hard to get to you without trying to confront where it contradict the Holy Bible, which is God's testimonies to Man.

I am not an expert in science, evolution, creation and must rely on the teachings in the Holy Bible and the inspiration from the Holy Spirit in my attempt to help you. Obviously, because I am not God, I can not guarantee everything I present to you from science, evolution, and creation is absolute truth. I only do my best. When I present something from other writers on the subject that does not mean I agree with everything they might say. But I present it to bring out a point that I am interested in presenting and sometimes I think others do it better than I can.

You seem to think everything I present from other people is lies and misrepresentations. Perhaps, some of it maybe, but evolutionist also present truth with lies. I think we would be better off to discuss the matters honestly and sort the truth from the lies on both sides of the issue. But people like you want to believe everything the evolutionists put out and dismiss everything the creationists put out. That is not the way it is going to work for me. If you wish to put out bogus information in support of your position, then I am not going to tie an arm behind my back in defense of my position.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '12 05:43
    I wish that you would look at the truth in the Holy Bible for it is good news for mankind, not bad news as many think it to be. However, you guys are so wrapped up in science proving evolution that it is hard to get to you without trying to confront where it contradict the Holy Bible, which is God's testimonies to Man.

I am not an expert in science, evol ...[text shortened]... t of your position, then I am not going to tie an arm behind my back in defense of my position.
    And that is your answer to everything: YOUR god did it. End of discussion. Especially when confronted by solid evidence otherwise.

You seem to assume Hum needs help. In reality, it is YOU who need help. Desperately. You need to get de-programmed. You would not find the need to 'save' everyone then, you could live the rest of your life in peace.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 06:232 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And that is your answer to everything: YOUR god did it. End of discussion. Especially when confronted by solid evidence otherwise.

You seem to assume Hum needs help. In reality, it is YOU who need help. Desperately. You need to get de-programmed. You would not find the need to 'save' everyone then, you could live the rest of your life in peace.
    But maybe you want. Will you be at peace on your deathbed?

YouTube&feature=relmfu

or perhaps

YouTube&feature=related
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    28 May '12 09:23

I am not an expert in science, evol ...[text shortened]... t of your position, then I am not going to tie an arm behind my back in defense of my position.
    but evolutionist also present truth with lies.

that is a logical contradiction. If we present the truth then we are not lying.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 12:481 edit
    but evolutionist also present truth with lies.

that is a logical contradiction. If we present the truth then we are not lying.
    Let me put it another way. Evolutionists, in there zeal to prove the theory of evolution, have presented lies mixed with some truth to make their lies more believeable. That is the truth they present is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth as is required in a court of law and should also be required in science. That's a fact, Jack!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '12 13:28
    Let me put it another way. Evolutionists, in there zeal to prove the theory of evolution, have presented lies mixed with some truth to make their lies more believeable. That is the truth they present is not the whole truth and nothing but the truth as is required in a court of law and should also be required in science. [b]That's a fact, Jack![/b]
    Well then, why is it the creationists who have gone to court to force that oxymoron creation science to be taught along side evolution in a science class, has been thrown out of court every time? FACT JACK.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '12 13:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well then, why is it the creationists who have gone to court to force that oxymoron creation science to be taught along side evolution in a science class, has been thrown out of court every time? FACT JACK.
    Obviously, the Judge believes in the theory of evolution. Many people have been indoctrinated, just like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree