1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '06 12:161 edit
    Originally posted by Sake
    I can imagine these priests turn into something very spiritual. During a sermon perhaps. In the name of the father, the holy spirit and the holy ghost not to forget, recieve this. It's close to S/M if you ask me.
    it's not spiritual to me. i do understand this is DEBATEable.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 09:12
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I'm suprised Ivanhoe hasn't posted this one for us yet.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-pside31.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    [b]Another alleged sex-abuse victim of McCormack comes forward

January 31, 2006

Another Chicago boy Monday told Chicago Police and prosecutors that he ha ...[text shortened]... ---------------------------------------------------

Discuss.[/b]
    Every week or so, there is a thread on this subject appears. I am no Vatican apologest but it seems that all you're doing is perpuating the fear that priests are pedophiles. This is really just spamming.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 17:16
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I am no Vatican apologest but it seems that all you're doing is perpuating the fear that priests are pedophiles.
    I am eliminating the myth that they ought to be trusted by virtue of their priesthood, and also the myth that they don't molest at any greater proporation than the general population of men does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree